Reviews for Naruto:The Saiyan Shinobi
Leonard chapter 1 . 1/8
I like we going to story but why do you need multiple women in it was just choose to at least may I
Karin uzumaki &sakuar H that's all you actually need unless you go with older women then he wrote to my suggestion for older women Shizune and shion that's all you really need to and I look forward to read the story once you complete it thank you and have a wonderful evening
Friend chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
please update!
Leonard. M chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
One girlfriend is enough thank yo
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
woooooooooooooooow man this is the best fanfiction i had ever seen love it ummm can you make minato and kushina rename him as narugito because i like the name and what about in the future vegito asks kurama if he fusion with him and kurama agree hehe thats a triple fusion and make him a boy because vegito's a boy and kurama acts like a boy and its full name would be son kyugito briefs no yoko and real name would be umm kuragito yeah thats right and his appearence it would be vegito with red tints in his hair his eyes would be purple he would be very strong and naruto meets him when he is 4 years old well then naruto would be overpowered i like that and once again thanks for making this fanfiction and maybe you can make more like after the epilogue have a nice day byeeeeeeeeee! :):):):):)
abdullah rehman chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
i don't know the meaning of harem because i don't watch naruto so if harem means wife than it should be hinata and good work keep working
The Pun Loving Skeleton chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Vegito would solo the whole narutoverse just by his presence, raditz would solo the narutoverse
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
vegito gets a bijuu furry awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
You need to continue the story because Namakiza09 never continued it.

Please continue the story.- Kaosreaper99
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Naruto's harem could have tenten, yugito, fu, and possibly an oc of your choice dude and for the record I love the romance between Vegito and Fem Kyuubi.
zaber999 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
please don't stop hear
klarissa.pereda chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
"U soooo beter continue! Ether way there was not 1 part of the story that was not entresting! U amaze me person who eva u are!"
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Gotta wonder how truly pathetic it is to abandon a story after one f'ing chapter. Goddamn man...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012