Reviews for Tears of a Ghost
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Well, this was one of the most interesting stories that I've read on a 'one-shot about Pegasus C. & Cyndia'.

Excellant Work as Always!

starwefter chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This ... is actually rather scary. The beginnings of horror at its best. Psychological horror, not the not the slasher, Nightmare on Elm Street stuff, but rather Psycho or Rosemary's Baby...

Wow - you gave me chills...!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh, this is heartbreaking. Poor Cecelia! You can feel her pain so acutely as she cries out to him. It's haunting, to see how much Pegasus has changed under Reshef's influence.

I really liked the stuff about Croquet. X3 He's one of those background characters you always kind of wonder about, like Roland.

Pegasus only sensing Cecelia as she cries out in anguish and leaves is very heart-wrenching. Curse that Reshef!
jeuxmungandr chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Finally! A very well written and decent Pegasus one-shot (you hardly ever see these anymore).

Personally, I love how you Incorporated Duel Monsters 8 into your story, and how it is less of just "Pegasus just being a typically evil Pegasus" but to actually go beyond that point while assimilating his video game counterpart to the point where he forgets about his whole reason for going on with life. Also, how Cyndia (or Cecelia) deals with her husband's personality change is very sad, tender but true.

Personally, this was a nice breath of fresh-air, and I loved every word of it.