Reviews for Uncharted 3: The Family Man
Compactor chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Loved it. Just loved it. I NEVER laughed and cried so much reading a fanfic... and let's say the truth: this fanfic is better than Uncharted 3. (I hope someone from Naughty Dog doesn't read this review.)
Dreams of Florence chapter 38 . 1/6/2013
I just spent the day reading this story from beginning to end for the umpteenth time. If Naughty Dog was accepting ideas for Uncharted DLCs this should be at the top of the list. Absolutely phenemonal story. *clicks back to chapter one* :D
MarvelGrl chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You are amazing! You're cracking the fourth wall JUST a bit with Jakes Fortune-and I love it! Have you ever heard of Deadpool? I think you would be an amazing author for him! I will totally recommend this story to other Uncharted addicts! ;D

Keep up the awesome work!
Liquid Zero chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Poor Elena! As a woman who has had a child, I couldn't begin to understand how I'd feel if the man I loved reacted the way Nate did. Hopefully he gets his head into gear and realizes that Elena (not to mention their unborn child) needs him now more than ever. At least support-wise. After all, I'd still like for him to go on his adventure. ;)

Sully playing the small part of parental-like support was a nice touch. The way he did it was totally within his character. It wasn't hard to imagine him saying those things if the circumstances had actually happened.

And let's not forget the beginning of another grand adventure! I can hardly wait to see what the rest of this story will entail. But I can tell it's going to be good. And even if it wasn't, I'm pretty sure I'd still enjoy it, if the first three chapters are any indication. :)
Liquid Zero chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I must commend you for stumping my simple mind at the beginning of this chapter. I didn't know what the heck was going on when Nate first got murked. I thought it was all actually happening to him. The pleasantness of being wrong was…well, for lack of a better word, pleasant! The way you craftily incorporated the first game into the story was clever. Yes, it was clever indeed.

The rest of the chapter was just as good. With Elena being pregnant and Nate looking to not have children, it should definitely make for an interesting plot line. I think I look forward to that as much as I'm anticipating the adventure. Which is a lot, by the way. ;)

Great job and like before, I look forward to the next chapter!
Liquid Zero chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Great first chapter! I kept wondering what Sully's special gift was and what Eva was afflicted with. The revealing of his ability was a nice twist and something that I didn't expect at all. The fact that you were able to accomplish that within an introductory chapter says a lot. I now look forward to reading the rest of this story!
serra chapter 37 . 6/9/2012
So I read all of the 37 chapters and then Chloe walks out on Ted just like that? I can't freakin' believe it!

I'm just kidding. Thanks for the long chapter and a not-too-cheesy ending. I've been waiting for you to update since what feels like forever (no offense, I willing to be patient when waiting for good stuff). And now I'm already eagerly awaiting the epilogue.
Feral21 chapter 37 . 6/9/2012
Another awesome chapter, really liked whole bit after Nate and everyone else jumped out of the chopper and then how he was chasing Phil even though he was badly injured. Looking forward to the epilogue
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 37 . 6/9/2012
Okay, I think Phil is finally dead! About bloody time! That guy was invincible and he's finally gone!

It is kinda a shame Nate and Elena were kinda pushed off a bit from the start. It was more about Spartoi than the pregnancy. It was still very good, which is why I'm writing a review, but still...

I'm really looking forward to the Epilogue and here's to really hoping we get that awesome bit of family dynamic that was featured a bit at the end of this chapter between Nate, Elena and Son (whatever his name is).

LOved this story and it was the first Fan Fic I read and it didn't set a bad example at all so brilliant work!

Ted did deserve Chloe and that sucks, but I'm really just praying that Nate DOES grow a pair and PROPOSE to Elena, so we can have the Drake's!

Oh well, maybe in the Epilogue...
lucychatterly chapter 37 . 6/8/2012
I've just realised, I've been reading this fic for so long and I haven't commented on it once. And I feel I owe it to you to tell you that this is honestly, hands down, THE best Uncharted fic there is in my opinion; I've read a fair few, but this one outshines them all. You've managed to create a completely original storyline, original characters that I've grown to love so much, and you've never lost my interest in it once. Whenever I get an email update about this fic, I actually squeal with delight. You've given me laughs, and cries (Ted and Chloe... so sad T_T) and I don't think I could've wished for a better fic. Sorry, I'm rambling now, but I just thought you should know that you're an really talented writer who I actually really admire. And now I shall sit here patiently, and wait for the epilogue BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH TED AND CHLOE OKAY? )
Feral21 chapter 36 . 3/29/2012
Your brother is right, if you're up to chapter 20 of Uncharted 3 you're nearly done cause there are only 22 chapters.

2 chapters in a week, you spoil us lol. The whole bit with Phil riding the segway was just funny. So after all this Nate doesn't even get to keep the jawbone, true Uncharted style there. I enjoyed this chapter. I look forward to seeing how you decide to finish it all up.

Your authors notes are always entertaining, who doesn't get the White and Nerdy reference. That song/film clip is classic.
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 36 . 3/28/2012
As long as we get some moments with Nate/Elena and their (unamed) son, I'm okay with this ending, though I've been reading this for years now. Be weird to see it go. Please, could we have a little Epilogue. I'd hate for it to end without that 'fluffy' moment you talked about in 'Kebab' I think. I was looking forward to it, then the story plowed ahead. Just a request.

Great story, if a little crazy!
Vernon682 chapter 36 . 3/28/2012
That whole Sully chases a woman could have deeper meanings. And sides. Its something typical of him and a metaphor. It's like saying drakes climbing the world. I.e doing something tahat(!) always happens to him.N I forgot were I was going but an excellent story!
tiffany chapter 35 . 3/27/2012
hey i just wanna say i apriciate that you made 35 chapters of your AMAZING series :)

not many people can do that , but you can :)

my fan fiction acount name is nerdiex4life if you wanna check some of my stuff out i doubt you do i dont blame you lol , but i wanted to see if you wanted to help me with a series im making :)

its like the same Theme as uncharted , adventure & junk haha , but its diffrent charectors diffrent story line , its realy hard making it but i have a good feeling about it

if your intrested in helping me you can e-mail me

PACE! :P
Feral21 chapter 35 . 3/26/2012
I find it funny you can't remember what's happening in your own story but you still can keep it entertaining. Very good. I'm still enjoying this, thinking about reading it all over again. I'm looking forward to more.

Btw don't worry about Nate and Elena in UC3 and you'll see what I mean when you finish it. Ha ha yeah a guy in his 40s befriending a 15yr old is more than a little strange.

Mass Effect 3's ending isn't that bad people are whinging because it wasn't sunshine and rainbows and yeah Bioware is changing the ending.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss is the whole reason I'm buying a Vita.