Reviews for Ginny Learns A Lesson
Peter chapter 4 . 11/18
Okay, this is really, really OC. And your portrayal of women's roles is quite dated and sexist. Ms Weasley watching and smiling? Harry and Mr Weasley being dominant men? Punishing her because she went to fight in a war?

However, I understand that since this is Fanfiction, it's bound to be a bit OC. Your writing style is great, just not your character portrayals
MudbloodAndProud chapter 2 . 5/26
It's decent I guess, but now I've read so many CP fanfics, I don't know if i'll ever look at the HP characters the same way again!
Danni chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
I just read the earlier reviews, and honesty you are a great author! So what if they don't like the style of writing. Its their choice whether they read it or not and I personally found the first spanking a bit out of my comfort zone, but then Arthur let her go out with Harry and took dominance! Someone said that you were a shit author, well their wrong! Just because they didn't appreciate your writing doesn't mean its shit! I bet that they haven't even written any FanFic. Because its much harder than writing normally I can tell you! Unless something is harming you in any way, like if you made threats or something, then you can review something like that. but I think that reviews should be for how to help the author improve! Great last chapter by the way you should write more!
Maya chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
I didn't really think that Harry was in character sorry, he should have done something like told Arthur that was enough or shut the door or something. He was acting quite rude, but the rest was really good!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
This story is shit. Arthur Weasley would never take that form of punishment for his sixteen year old daughter. And Molly would not have smiled as she watched her daughter being walloped. You are a shit author.
C. Limon chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Well what to say...
Obviously your english is great, your choice of words is pleasantly varying and your story is fluently readable. Even though the characters don't fit exactly to the books I like them very much.
(Especially the whole thing about the wife (or to-be wife - Ginny) submitting to the head of the household (Harry) doesn't really fit my image of the weasly family. But way more important: I think it's great to have a story with some D/s elements and especially having one with Ginny submitting to Harry (I absolutely hate all those Drako/Harry and Snape/Harry pairings). I would also have been glad about something more BDSM themes maybe (but thats personal taste and maybe would have come if you had decided to continue writing :( which seems highly unlikely since you haven't been active for seemingly at least a year. 8:( - Big eyed, teary face))
Well what you could improve is maybe some more details. For example the short sex-scene at the end was a bit shallow to me.
Well if you ever read this you must definitely stand to your word and continue this story. ("Now that was not a dominating Harry. But I assure you, he WILL be.")
Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this and the reason I write this even though it's probably never gonna be read is as a kind of saying thanks for writing and uploading surch a great story.

Buffyxenaman chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
good job
Vitzy chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Uh, will this be continued? In a fantasy land, this is perfect. Of course I do believe that everyone should listen to authority and good advise, I certainly do not believe that women should be obedient little pets. That is just not on. But I am willing to ignore that because this is a piece of fiction and its too damn hot to dislike! I hope you do update soon
AlloverTintypes chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Your version of Harry is likely to spank Ginny, and I wouldn't mind if you had that later in your fic. But, just for the record, Rowling's Harry wouldn't have done that. Also, Harry's actually being incrediby selfish, calling Ginny "selfish" for not thinking about Harry when she risked her life. It's her life; it isn't Harry's life, and what she does with it is up to her. Even though Harry would have been hurt had she died, it isn't selfish of her to not think "oh, I have to make all my decisions so Harry will be happy."
AlloverTintypes chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Arthur, head of the house? Really?

I don't mind the idea itself (corporal punishment); I know it works for some people, but the premise is rather... flawed. It's sexist. I won't tell you it's out-of-date because, frankly, I don't care about times. It doesn't matter what the date is. The idea that parents have to prepare a woman for marriage by making her submissive simply because she's a woman is ridiculous. Maybe a very small handful of women enjoy it; I wouldn't be surprised, but this view should not be generalized to everyone and certainly not Ginny, who's a flaming firebrand who should never be tamed. Also, you don't seem to pay enough mind to the fact that the family just lost Fred, so there is NO WAY they would have felt strongly enough to discipline Ginny at that time; they would have been in mourning together and would not have really thought about what Ginny did. I think Molly is the most ooc in this - she just killed Bellatrix Lestrange; there's no way she'd simply submit to her husband as "the head of the house". She might be a housewife, but she certainly isn't a tame, submissive domestic wifey.

I do hope you continue, though. I liked your writing style, and you do write well. There aren't too many mistakes. Accepting that all of the characters in this are ooc, it is an alright story in its own right.
AlloverTintypes chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
It appears that you are rather sexist.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
That was child abuse. Spanking is child abuse and I hope you never have kids. And seriously you're sick like you should go to a mental hospital. I mean seriously? Come on! Ginny having to sit in the corner while everyone can see her vagina? Wtf! Everyone's so out of character! Ginny would never give in, Harry's not like that at all, and the weasleys would never do that! It's inappropriate for anyone to be spanked let alone a 16 year old! And bare?! You might as well have put it as incest!
godofpencils chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
The person who wrote this is a mysoginist dickweed. There is nothing more to say.
23TigerLily23 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Okay, I need to add this to my earlier review. In that review, I tried to be diplomatic and say what I thought of this twisted story in a nicer way because I would never want to get a mean review. However, after reading some of your other reviews I figured you must be used to it by now and I'll give you my real thoughts. THIS STORY IS SO WRONG! These people are so out of character it's crazy! It's an insult to the world Rowling created to have stories about abuse and forced submission from characters so gentle (like Arthur). Ginny would never stand for anything like this. I absolutely hate Molly and Arthur in this! And Harry is so pig-headed and horrible that I can't even stand him! Thinking that his girlfriend deserves punishment, being in charge of her when they are supposed to be equals, being angry that he isn't her only boyfriend...he's just a sexist pig! The only people you could enjoy this story are truly insane. Please, unless it's a total joke, just take it off the site. It makes me angry just reading it! I had to add this because I don't want people to think I truly condone this type of writing. I shouldn't have sugarcoated it in my earlier review. I'm sorry to leave you bad feedback, but this is just sick. I hope I never have to write another bad review again, but you need to hear this. Sorry.