Reviews for Ginny Learns A Lesson
SlytherinPrefect chapter 4 . 2/13
I second the opinion of Guest, whose review said:

I feel as if this fan fiction is saying that men are better than women which is completely not true and that a man does not get to punish his wife that in the place that I live in is a form of abuse which the person that has done the deed can and will go to jail for it. This is an example of why men think that they are better than women we as women have worked extremely hard to make sure that we are treated equally. This fanfic makes me fell as if you think that women are slaves to men and that they should be exposed and treated like they are five year olds when in fact that is completely and utterly not true. This fanficton is an insult to women and it angers me to have to sit here and read that women deserve to be spanked in front of everyone and that women deserve no privacy. This is a good example of what women are treated like. In the actual books Arthur would have never done that to his child and publicly done it no. He loved his child and abuse he would never have done that. Spanking is no way to punish a child. It is cruel and unusual punishment. Again molly would not have publicly embarrassed her child in front of every member of her family. Women in there teens already have low self esteem and making someone do that is cruel and I don't think that anyone would want to see a child's bare bottom. Please understand that this makes women look like dogs and make us feel like we are dogs. We are not mens slaves. I hope that you understand that.

Also Fizzy Ginger, who remarked:

This is shit for God damn sake women have fucking rights to we are not just some stupid slave that has to follow the husbands rules like go fuck your self

And AllOverTinTypes:

It appears that you are rather sexist

Plus godofpencils:

The person who wrote this is a mysoginist dickweed. There is nothing more to say.

And another Guest:

Excuse me? A woman is not a possession you sick weird twisted freak! That is child abuse and just awful you are a sexist mental weirdo and belong in jail for writing that please remove it or i will ask ff to. I jst cannot believe people enjoyed this you disgusting repulsive crazy idiot

Plus You are a horrible sick person:

Oh my god. You are awful and sick minded. Who hits their child, makes them cry and is happy about it? WHAT BOYFRIEND THINKS THEY DESERVE IT? WHAT MAN IS BETTER THAN A WOMAN?

Oh my god, I hope you never have kids. This is an absoulutely ridiculous, disgusting story.

i hate you and i hate your appalling (not to mention rubbish and boring) story. never write anything like this again

And birthofthecool:

So she's a possesion and deserves a spanking?

You sick fuck!

And Wtf:
This is such a messed up fanfiction. What the hell is wrong with you? Girls are not property! Damn.

There are so many other reviews that say these things, but just in case you're so stupid that it makes your head hurt to even attempt to understand, I'll sum it all up for you.
You. Stupid. Sexist. Dumbass. Go. Fuck. Yourself. Women. Are. Not. Property. Go. Fuck. Yourself. Again. How. Can. You. Say. Such. Things. About. Your. Own. Gender.

Go insult a hippogriff.

Love from (more like hate from) SlytherinPrefect
wandamarie chapter 2 . 1/5
my last spanking was with the belt by my step dad Kenny and it hurt like hack ii got 30 licks
wandamarie chapter 4 . 1/4
Oh my getting good thanks for the story and chapter so far keep up the great work and please update the story when you get a chance to
wandamarie chapter 3 . 1/4
Thanks for the story
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/4
Oh my Ginny has earned the spanking she will be getting I was 16.5 wheni got my last spanking
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
Bull fucking shit. I'd kill an man or woman who pulled this shit with me. Sixteens to young but seventeen isn't? I'd have said screw you all to hell and back again. Then I'd have left the house for good.
valeriesanders chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
Unpleasant,sick and disgusting as this is I would say you do write well and have a good choice of words. However your story plot is terrible and everyone is completely out of who have just lost a child in war wont react like that. Not to mention they are Molly and Arthur Weasely! One of the loveliest couples of the Potter Universe. I hope you come with better (really really really X 10) plot lines because you do seem to write well! All the best.
Dragonboy2732 chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
Worst story ever. Harry would never do this
I hate that
Dragonboy2732 chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
You ruined the way I see harry potter ...
To me... harry would have not let Mr Weasley do that, it any other brother for that matter
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Fizzy Ginger chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
That was VERY masoginistic and woman do not have to be obedient we can do what we want!
Peter chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Okay, this is really, really OC. And your portrayal of women's roles is quite dated and sexist. Ms Weasley watching and smiling? Harry and Mr Weasley being dominant men? Punishing her because she went to fight in a war?

However, I understand that since this is Fanfiction, it's bound to be a bit OC. Your writing style is great, just not your character portrayals
MudbloodAndProud chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
It's decent I guess, but now I've read so many CP fanfics, I don't know if i'll ever look at the HP characters the same way again!
Danni chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
I just read the earlier reviews, and honesty you are a great author! So what if they don't like the style of writing. Its their choice whether they read it or not and I personally found the first spanking a bit out of my comfort zone, but then Arthur let her go out with Harry and took dominance! Someone said that you were a shit author, well their wrong! Just because they didn't appreciate your writing doesn't mean its shit! I bet that they haven't even written any FanFic. Because its much harder than writing normally I can tell you! Unless something is harming you in any way, like if you made threats or something, then you can review something like that. but I think that reviews should be for how to help the author improve! Great last chapter by the way you should write more!