Reviews for Ginny Learns A Lesson
datrebelbitch chapter 1 . 10/30
WHAT THE HELL WHO DECIDED IT WOULD BE GREAT TO POST THIS ? IF THIS WERE AN INCEST FIC, IT WOULDVE HAD A BETTER PLOT. WE HAVE DOMINANT STRONG LIL FIREBALLS LIKE GINNY FOR A REASON. MY PARENTS ARE AMONG THE BRAINWASHED THAT WHIPPING AND SPANKING EVEN TEENAGED CHILDREN ISNT OR SHOULD NOT BE ILLEGAL AND PERSONALLY I AM DISGUSTED AT THE FACT THAT THEY THINK CHILD ABUSE IS OKAY. STOP BRAINWASHING YOURSELF AND THE WORLDS CHILDREN THAT ITS OKAY TO HIT IF SOMEONES "BAD". ITS NOT OKAY TO ABUSE! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS PPL NO OFFENSE BUT YOU MAKE ME SICK!
Ugh wtf. Old ppl! I'd run away , personally. I wouldn't be taking this shit!
Alyssa chapter 2 . 6/29
Very good...Loved it. Could you do a spanking story where Molly WeASLEY spanks Ginny? Maybe for being rude and staying out past curfew with Quidditch?
Alyssa chapter 1 . 6/29
Girl, you got some writing skills! Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Mr. Weasley are kinda outta character but Mrs. Weasley is totally IN character! GREAT JOB!
hogwarts26 chapter 4 . 6/1
love this story I love stories like this about harry potter
SlytherinPrefect chapter 4 . 2/13
I second the opinion of Guest, whose review said:

I feel as if this fan fiction is saying that men are better than women which is completely not true and that a man does not get to punish his wife that in the place that I live in is a form of abuse which the person that has done the deed can and will go to jail for it. This is an example of why men think that they are better than women we as women have worked extremely hard to make sure that we are treated equally. This fanfic makes me fell as if you think that women are slaves to men and that they should be exposed and treated like they are five year olds when in fact that is completely and utterly not true. This fanficton is an insult to women and it angers me to have to sit here and read that women deserve to be spanked in front of everyone and that women deserve no privacy. This is a good example of what women are treated like. In the actual books Arthur would have never done that to his child and publicly done it no. He loved his child and abuse he would never have done that. Spanking is no way to punish a child. It is cruel and unusual punishment. Again molly would not have publicly embarrassed her child in front of every member of her family. Women in there teens already have low self esteem and making someone do that is cruel and I don't think that anyone would want to see a child's bare bottom. Please understand that this makes women look like dogs and make us feel like we are dogs. We are not mens slaves. I hope that you understand that.

Also Fizzy Ginger, who remarked:

This is shit for God damn sake women have fucking rights to we are not just some stupid slave that has to follow the husbands rules like go fuck your self

And AllOverTinTypes:

It appears that you are rather sexist

Plus godofpencils:

The person who wrote this is a mysoginist dickweed. There is nothing more to say.

And another Guest:

Excuse me? A woman is not a possession you sick weird twisted freak! That is child abuse and just awful you are a sexist mental weirdo and belong in jail for writing that please remove it or i will ask ff to. I jst cannot believe people enjoyed this you disgusting repulsive crazy idiot

Plus You are a horrible sick person:

Oh my god. You are awful and sick minded. Who hits their child, makes them cry and is happy about it? WHAT BOYFRIEND THINKS THEY DESERVE IT? WHAT MAN IS BETTER THAN A WOMAN?

Oh my god, I hope you never have kids. This is an absoulutely ridiculous, disgusting story.

i hate you and i hate your appalling (not to mention rubbish and boring) story. never write anything like this again

And birthofthecool:

So she's a possesion and deserves a spanking?

You sick fuck!

And Wtf:
This is such a messed up fanfiction. What the hell is wrong with you? Girls are not property! Damn.

There are so many other reviews that say these things, but just in case you're so stupid that it makes your head hurt to even attempt to understand, I'll sum it all up for you.
You. Stupid. Sexist. Dumbass. Go. Fuck. Yourself. Women. Are. Not. Property. Go. Fuck. Yourself. Again. How. Can. You. Say. Such. Things. About. Your. Own. Gender.

Go insult a hippogriff.

Love from (more like hate from) SlytherinPrefect
wandamarie chapter 2 . 1/5
my last spanking was with the belt by my step dad Kenny and it hurt like hack ii got 30 licks
wandamarie chapter 4 . 1/4
Oh my getting good thanks for the story and chapter so far keep up the great work and please update the story when you get a chance to
wandamarie chapter 3 . 1/4
Thanks for the story
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/4
Oh my Ginny has earned the spanking she will be getting I was 16.5 wheni got my last spanking
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
Bull fucking shit. I'd kill an man or woman who pulled this shit with me. Sixteens to young but seventeen isn't? I'd have said screw you all to hell and back again. Then I'd have left the house for good.
sandy1614 chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
Unpleasant,sick and disgusting as this is I would say you do write well and have a good choice of words. However your story plot is terrible and everyone is completely out of who have just lost a child in war wont react like that. Not to mention they are Molly and Arthur Weasely! One of the loveliest couples of the Potter Universe. I hope you come with better (really really really X 10) plot lines because you do seem to write well! All the best.
An Exile chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
Worst story ever. Harry would never do this
I hate that
An Exile chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
You ruined the way I see harry potter ...
To me... harry would have not let Mr Weasley do that, it any other brother for that matter
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016