Reviews for All Roads Lead to You
Nicolene B chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Loved it.
Fanfictionlover77 chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
Between last night and today, I read this story. THIS was just so good! I laughed, cried and had a huge lump in my throat, for quite a long time! I never thought of Rachel and Puck together, but since reading this, I am in love with the idea. This was so beautifully written! I am going to read more of your Puckleberry stories and I hope maybe you will come back and write more!
alexindigo chapter 22 . 5/7/2014
Found this story as I was hopping from one favourites list to another and must say I'm amazed! This was wonderfully written and beautifully executed. You went through the gamut of emotions in these 22 chapters and I felt myself falling in love with the characters. I stopped watching Glee years ago and don't usually read fics in this fandom but am truly glad I decided to give this a go. Thanks so much for sharing! Am off to get better acquainted with the rest of your work. ;)
CarolineSC chapter 22 . 3/24/2014
Gorgeous story!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/18/2013
This is one of my all time favorite Puckleberry stories! Please write more of them! Thanks!
WittyBasketcase chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
I am not ashamed to say this chapter MADE ME CRY!
leggylea chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
THIS STORY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO FIND OMG I STAYED UP UNTIL 6 am READING. SOSOSOOSO GOOD IM IN LOVE
rebeccaannex3 chapter 22 . 4/22/2013
lOVED! xD
rebeccaannex3 chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
Yay! FINALLY!
Vivi H88 chapter 22 . 4/22/2013
Love your Story :)
rebeccaannex3 chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
I love that he is just figuring out that he loves her, and how deeply he misses her. My heart aches for him as I read it..
rebeccaannex3 chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
My heart is aching for these two it really is..
rebeccaannex3 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
damn.. this is hard..
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
omgthis is an amazing soryy ! i'm crying like a baby right now :(
krazyy989 chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
I actually just stayed up all night to read this! Sorry i didn't stop to review each chapter it was just to good not to keep going but i just wanted you to know that i ABSOLUETLY loved all of them (even if i did want to kill Kim) and I think your an AMAZING writer and the plots fantatstic and the story is just WOW! 3
1,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »