Reviews for The Legend of Hoshi: Metronome of Time
Luv-ly Stories chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Good story
Waterbomb22 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This fanfic is what inspired me to go out, buy a game cube, and OoT and play it. Started tody, and I'm re-reading the story. Thank you SO much for writing such amazing stories.
Kiku90 chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Kyuubi and Hoshi are so extremely cute!
Wyren09 chapter 69 . 4/18/2012
I really liked the story, really i did but I just had one small problem...You made Iruka into a somewhat bad guy. Which is...not cool. anywho great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
When i saw how many chapter ther were i laughed my ass off and just had to read this story :D so far i LOVE it!
adi chapter 69 . 6/25/2011
this story is FUCKING SO GOOOOOODDDDD! I LUVED IT! bcuz the story is so good imma give u a hamster yay virtual hamster!
8DRainbowManVan8D chapter 69 . 5/25/2011
8D oh my god! i've been gone for so long! Amazing to be able to finish this story woop! loved it 8D
Sightlines chapter 69 . 5/11/2011
Last chapter! I can believe it's over... it's sad really. It's great to see that everyone has been freed and that Hoshi and Kyuubi are going to have their (well deserved) happily every after :)

I think doing a sequel would be a great idea and I personally would support it no matter what!
Sightlines chapter 68 . 5/11/2011
The final battle... is wonderfully written, Hoshi and Kyuubi working together with the combined power with the Gods is a great idea. The dialogue was rather fitting as well.
Sightlines chapter 67 . 5/11/2011
So Sanbi really is Kyuubi's father... how sweet. I like the small back story on the gods. I am really interested in how all relate to each other (Well most of them are pretty easy but some could be elaborated). It is rather sad that Juubi did that to Kyuubi and it was yet another surprising twist to this story. The last two chapters are going to be great, I can tell.
Sightlines chapter 66 . 5/11/2011
Even the Gods were affected by Kyuubi. Why is Juubi such a selfish god? Thank goodness that Sanbi got the role of king, now he can help Kyuubi to defeat Madara. Sanbi is seriously my favourite character in this, his determintation to save Kyuubi pulled him through!
Sightlines chapter 65 . 5/11/2011
I like how you should how each person that Kyuubi met and played some sort of role in his story was affected by his 'death.' It's a really nice touch and reflects that this story isn't just about Kyuubi but the land of Kon too.
Sightlines chapter 64 . 5/10/2011
Woo! Go Sakura! Having her do something rather than just disapear or go HEY! LISTEN!' is perfect. I think she deserves to have a little more action time.
Sightlines chapter 63 . 5/10/2011
That was so awesome what Sanbi, Gobi and Rokubi went about deciding who would enter Juubi's room first. It is totally not awesome, however, how Juubi seems to be dismissive of everthing! I really hope he somehow redeems himself in the last few chapters.
Sightlines chapter 62 . 5/10/2011
Sai is amazing in this story. Not only does he appear when you least expect it but he keeps you guessing. Keeping Sai unpredictable was great idea! I don't know if it was intentional or not but it is really a good for comic relief type stuff...