Reviews for The Seme Uke Games
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
I was hoping to make a story based on your story. Can I do that?
Guest chapter 78 . 1/25/2014
First off I never read a fanfic story that had me laughing from the first chapter all the way to the last I really enjoyed this story Kisame and Itachi is starting to become my most liked yaoi couple keep up the good work :)
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 78 . 7/1/2013
Wait… What the hell happened to James? Is he gone for good?
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 69 . 6/30/2013
Team Uke fan! *cheers*
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 60 . 6/30/2013
Oh my Jashin! THE CAKE WAS A LIE! *sniffles* I can only imagine what L would say if he read this… Oh! Why are there no Death Note characters? Did Zetsu-kun eat them?
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 52 . 6/30/2013
Holy mother of fudge. Pip. Is. A. BOSS!
NinjaDragonShiroku chapter 40 . 6/2/2013
(3) I have done that many times...I get my mum to buy me stuff off ebay that way and I even tricked my friend into thinking that the reason the sky was blue was because god had blue eyes and he was looking at us the way we looked at ants...through a magnifing glass
NinjaDragonShiroku chapter 39 . 6/2/2013
...*turns to see nurse joy behind me* SON OF A FUKC! *runs as fast as possibly can as far away as possible* Sorry I just watched a really freaky youtube on nurse joy and why there are so many...Just a word of advice...DONT SLEEP AT POKEMON CENTERS!
NinjaDragonShiroku chapter 35 . 6/2/2013
...james...James...JAMES?! WTF?!...I-I-I...Excuse me...*off in the distance* JAMES YOU ARE SOOOOO DEAD!...ok Im gud...now If you will excuse me once more I have some bissness to attend to with a certan team rocket member...and to appologize to kidd-kun...
NinjaDragonShiroku chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
Idk about the bottle caps but the...SYMETRY...got me thinking...Kidd: No nononono...I leik black*star...me: never mind then...*i still think kidd...*
Illithids Rule chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
How can you not love chillie dogs?
Do you at least like chiile fries?
COOLGIRL234 chapter 78 . 1/23/2013
I read this over and over its so good. You know evn tho its 2013 yu shuld makee a sequel to this. Maybe let tracy have his bby; sasori and deidara have their own bby; the return of james; letting sephiroth b in the games; hell evn give naruto and sasuke a kid or two. lol
or yu culd let the kids participate except their older and dating the old competitors children, non? oui? yknow the semeuke games 5-10yrs ltr. :)
or perhaps yu culd add females! except yu have the dominant females and the dominant males have to different houses(blue and purple); bottom females/males(red and lavendar)? non? oui?
NightFlowerLuv chapter 43 . 9/11/2012
...

Stop making Team Uke such morons and losers. I swear to god.
NightFlowerLuv chapter 42 . 9/11/2012
... You realize that Japan came up with 5Ds and 4Kids just dubbed it, right?

The motorcycles are not the fault of 4Kids. I mean... How can someone even think that?
NightFlowerLuv chapter 29 . 9/11/2012
I like your MPreg spawn. They're cute.