Reviews for Meeting Mom
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Sam does get to see Mary twice so far during the series.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I think you really captured how Sam was feeling when he met his Mom. Good luck ending your writer's block.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Awesome tag sweetie! Caught Sam perfectly. Loved it.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
great tag-*whispers*~i didnt see the episode*~
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
AW this was beautiful hun!

aw

:) awesome writings, brilliant tag to "the song remains the same" Loved that eppy! e

amd hun- you got some trouble with sn writing?- describe the thing you most desire at any time in 200 words

and then start again :) or just fics you've nevr written, do a one shot xx believe me you're always talented xx

you havent lost it
RedDragen chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Sometimes taking a step back helps clear the mind and relax and help you figure out things. I hope you wont be gone long but I do understand.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This was beautiful. The Song Remains the Same was an amazing episode and you really captured the emotions Sam must have been feeling at meeting Mary. I loved reading this!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That was awesome Gill. Haven't yet seen the episode but your tag has made me want to watch it as soon as possible - thank goodness for the internet! Sorry to hear you are struggling to write Supernatural fics at the moment, hope you muse soon comes back from her holiday! And the only reason I haven't been reading your Criminal Minds fic is because I have never seen the show!

Loved how you got all the various emotions going through Sam as he met his mum and how he wanted to remember everything about her. Natural too that he wanted to hug her and never let go and glad that it brought him a little bit of peace.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Last episode was so emotional. I was weeping pretty much from the scene on John and Mary's doorstep. I, for one, am loving your Criminal Minds fic. Keep up the great work.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I loved it! I thought that was so sweet to have sammy finally meet mom.. Aww!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This was really awesome. I loved that episode and I think you really caught Sam's feelings and thoughts. I'm sad though to hear you lost your Supernatural inspiration. Hope it will come back soon. I hate not to be able to read your awesome stories. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
The moment of Sam meeting his mom was so emotional for him...and you captured hi feelings wonderfully my friend.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
i know right i was watching the episode and i got to say it was an emotional,earthly shocking, amazing episode and when i mean emotional i literally was in tears throughout this episode and the parts where sam was emotional i was in tears too