Reviews for The Burning 2: Like Old Gods
Kelly Greyer chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was...that was a...that...wow. Great job, I sit here smiling to myself and nodding at your talents. Well done.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hi,

This was amazing. Loved how you portrayed Jean and Ororo in this. Especially in that flashback, a curious Jean and her rationalizing about gods/mutants/aren't they all the same? and an Ororo who was once a goddess but is just a girl now. Her answer to Jean's question was just. perfection.

Lovely work. I had chills. But the good kind. :)
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hi,

That was so sad. I liked how you switched back and forth through it, showing memory to reality and then twisting them together as they actually do! A great one-shot! Is old New Englad saw on your other site?

~Paige
CaraM chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Personally, I thought this was brilliant. Nice job!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I really liked this story a lot!
starlight2twilight chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
So hold up. How would a one word reply (which is okay) be sufficient when you also want to know why.

I'm in a nit picking mood. I'm going to go get anal on some story in a little bit.

And I liked it. Seriously. I GOT GOOSE BUMPS reading it. And let it be known, this has never ever EVEVVEVEVRVEVVE happened before.

I like how you portrayed Jean. Everyone always seems to make her Mother Teresa and Emma's a Jezebel.

But this time, there was this fire, this perversion inside her that you know is the Phoenix. The force that sides with the Brotherhood. And you did it in SO few words.

Loves it.