Reviews for StarCraft Ghost: Black
Hawki chapter 3 . 4/8
“Novas current position.”

Should be “Nova’s.”

Not too much to say. Battle is…okay, though I have to question Nova picking up an ultralisk using telekinesis. Yeah, it’s technically possible, maybe, but it’s not the kind of thing a Ghost would do – they’re more the stealthy type.

Plot doesn’t progress too much, but it manages to capture the feeling of battle okay.
Hawki chapter 2 . 4/8
-I assume Mengsk is joking about being psychic, because while strong-willed, enough to resist mind-reading, he’s never demonstrated any psionic abilities.

Anyway, Mengsk is…okay. Bit more personable than I’d expect him to be, but there’s still essence of his character here.

-There’s not much to say beyond that as the rest of the chapter follows the cinematic trailer for ‘Ghost’ to the letter. Not too bad, but there was plenty of room for expansion and further character development. But it does its job well enough.
Hawki chapter 1 . 4/8
Short, and I'd personally have gone for more sombreness and less joy, though the former isn't exactly lacking. It's a decent start overall.
Artorius XV chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Such a cliffhanger. D:

Oh well, I love it in any case. xD
Kylar Kerrigan chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
This is freakin great! That trailer totally needed a story following it, but the thing that did it for me was the end...every terran players nightmare THOSE FREAKIN OUTRANGING,HEAVILY ARMORED, STRONG AS HECK, GUARDIANS!
FreedomFighter2184 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Great job on the story so far. I hope you still plan to continue it, the intensity of the battle scenes is great, and the level I strive for in my own writings. Keep up the awesome work.
lordofoneword chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Very entertaining. I will be waiting for the next chapter! :]

PS: Bock killed a hydralisk with his hands. Who does he think he is. Hercules! I'm jsut as confused as Hauler.
lordofoneword chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Captain Bock is such a dumbass. I haven't read the book so update when you can!
lordofoneword chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
I don't think you need that many semicolons on the end of some of the sentences. Apart from that I love this story. Update when you can. :}