Reviews for Imperio
Luzith chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Love it! This is an interesting power Harry has :D
GraveRobbinHobo chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
This was the chapter that all Harry Potter fans were hoping for from JKR. Loved it
BrightPetal91 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Again, another awesome story! I love your ideas.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
so cool how harry can control and kill voldemort!
Katalara chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
I'm really supposed to be sleeping, but I can't seem to stop reading! On to the next segment!

My Alternate Reality chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Great series.
EriEka127 chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
loved it!
wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Hi Tab,I am rereading Imperio to reacquaint myself with the background to Avada Kadavra before i read your latest update. For whatever reason, I didn't review this chapter, so would like to reiterate just how much I love your writing...and especially your depiction of Harry and Sirius' reltaionship. Of course having Snape in the mix doesn't hurt either.

I am glad Molly seems to have settled down, though I doubt her desire to adopt Harry has been shelved in the 'not going to happen' section of her brain.

The way you have depicted the Dark Magic creeping up and having an accumulative, negative effect the more spells cast and the fact that the feeling was exacerbated when Harry held Snape's wand, was scary. I am glad my memory of the rest of the story and AK is sketchy (one reads so many stories) because what is coming up will be a surprise.

BTW, I read your latest update for ALMO about four days ago, but when I went to write my review, my keyboard chucked a major wobbly and refused to let me type anything that vaguely resembled a word of English. But I will review, I promise.

Lsstly, in your reference to Belize having a wonderful coral reef... well, I would just like to point out that there is a pretty wonderful coral reef off the coast of Queensland...the Great Barrier Reef, the biggest and the most famous in the world. I think Harry and Sirius would really love it there. LOL

atymer chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Is it really true? Were Sirius and Snape's efforts finite?

Why do I worry about that stupid prophecy? Did they get all the fragments?

I have no choice but to follow through to the author's next installment.

The plot just gets better.
craizypet chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
hows snape? im glad that sirius was the one to do it!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Loved it!
aryllia chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
They'd probably both hate me for it but I fully approve of Snape demanding a snogging from Sirius...

And Snape saying "obviously" threw me right back to the same line in OotP. Brilliant.

*snuggles imaginary Snape plush*
Anna Skyfox chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
I love love love love what I've read so far of this trilogy. I love the consistent development of two characters and the relationship who were largely unsung in the books, as well as both of their relationships with Harry. I also love seeing what it actually does to Harry to have to learn what he needs to to even hope to defeat voldemort. And thank you for finally putting Molly in her place. She pissed me off so much in the books and Sirius never really got a chance in the books to prove hervwrong. So thank you. Awesone
mercurywrites chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
Wow! It was much shorter than Crucio, but every bit as gripping. So now Sirius is the savior of the wizarding world! Can't wait to move on to Avada Kedavra!
ECGordon chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
I don't understand why this marvellous story hasn't one thousand of review.

I loved it, the Crucio's part and the Imperio's part. You've build a cruel, but human, Piton, with big flaws and enormous courage. I love your Harry - and your Sirius! I cried all the time when I thought he was dead!

Your idea of Streams of Fate is really interesting.

My compliments!