Reviews for Realisation lll At the Guest House
helen chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Ive read this part and ive read the extra bit realisation 3 at the guest house which is the extra part of the story realisation 3 at the guest done to the writers of both parts of the story inculding the extra part of the .
helen chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
What a fantastic story and a happy ending because craig and richard most definatly belong together because they love eachother a and richard make a great couple and they have a fantastic relatitionship with marks to the writer of this helen.
helen chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I would most definatly love a threesome with richard barret and craig stirling in my bed as tthat is what I dream about when im asleep in my bed at night and its a most very very fantastic the champions stories I have read has inspired me to write my own champions story staring myself as a cousin of craig richard and sharon with tremayne being our thanks for a fantastic helen.x.
helen chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I enjoyed the story a lot and it was a happy ending.i would most definatly sleep with richard and craig at the same time in the same bed.i love craig stirling and richard barret very very much as they are both very very fit and very very sexy. I would have both craig and richard sharing my bed with me at the same time because that is what I dream about every night when im asleep in my bed.
helen chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Craig stirling and richard are both fit and both sexy and I would most definatly sleep with both of them and I would most definatly share a bed with both of them at the same time in the same bed.i love them both a lot and they are both very very fit and very very good looking as well.
Sue K chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Good story. The comedy was nice and I loved the very end. I like the POV idea.