Reviews for Armored Core: SEED Factor
TheLostSaga chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
Great story so far. Can't wait to continue reading it.
SSJ-Jolt chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far and hope you can update sometime soon.
GS4ever chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
Ok i will admit that i am a die hard gundam seed fan and i hv no idea what Armored core is, but is kira dead or is it a wait nd see thing?

this stori seems interestin nd i can catch the gist of things although i dnt realli knw the other characters...
Victor Weiss chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Nice chapter Rekka, looking forward to the next.
Victor Weiss chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Awe, sadface. Not the Strike Freedom? oh well, Strike is awesome, least it won't be TOO awesome, Strike Freedom would dominate the Pulverizers, let alone ACs haha.

I'm keeping my eye on this, nice work Rekka.
Chaos Invoker chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
dsfsd: That's partly true. This is how I see it...

Grunt-level Suits (ZAKU, GINN, the Dagger series) MTs. Maybe a little beyond depending on the pilot. MTs even have an edge - have you seen them explode in one shot?
Mid-tier, battery-powered, all-purpose Gundams (those without special abilities; Strike/Impulse, Duel, Buster) ACs, both with and without OP-I. 'Special' MSs like the Blitz and the Gold Frame are a bit above normal ACs, though.
Nuclear-powered Gundams (Freedom/Justice, Destiny, Providence/Legend, etc) Pulverizers.

Of course, that discounts any special abilities (PLUS, Coordinator genes, SEED mode) the pilot may have. That said, thanks for reading. :D

~Rekka Blazebrew
dsfsd chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I'm just going to say that an Armored Core is a much better machine than a Mobile suit, especially an AC from For Answer.
SSJ-Jolt chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Liking what I'm reaading so far.

By the way, Kira wasn't skilled so much as flashy. Once he got the Freedom all Kira really did was beam spam everything he could get a lock on. In terms of skill Athrun was the better pilot, since he'd single out the strongest opponent on the opposing side and keep them as far away from the fighting as possible.

Eon and Reia are the same, Reia seems more likely to just blast everything thats not a friendly while Eon would work more methodically, hitting the biggest threats first then working his way down. Pulling 'Chuck Yeager' comments along the way.

((Seriously, look up Chuck Yeager on Tvtropes dot org, it's pretty amusing))
SSJ-Jolt chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Surprisingly interesting read considering the crossover, I'd like to see more.

Is there any chance of having my own Raven join in? Also are the other SEED characters showing up or just Murrue?