Reviews for Crystal Tamers
Teraunce chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
Interesting story. It's too bad you never finished it. So, demon isn't quite evil, the 4 gods have gone mad & think everything is expendable, & a mysterious enemy waits to leave the dark ocean. & the new tamers are caught in the middle. Very interesting. 30/10.
digi.01 chapter 10 . 2/4/2004
I just finished reading through every chapter. This is a great idea. Update as soon as you can.
Digi fan chapter 10 . 1/31/2004
Great chapter, has it really been that long since the last update? can't wait for the next chapter.
Who knows - Who cares chapter 10 . 1/31/2004
Because of your nice little break from working on this story, I was forced to re-read the entire thing again in order to actually understand what was going on. Of course re-reading this is certianly not a bad thing, as this has to be one of the minor amount (we're talking single figures here) of stories that are well written, belivible and I absolutly enjoy.
I just hope that it doesnt take another year to read some more of this.
the-magna-angel chapter 3 . 2/15/2003
This was a good chapter . . . I agree, Demon was a horribly underused villain in 02, and it's nice to see him in Crystal Tamers.

Lots of character development here, and a nice little introduction on the evils of the Digital World. Hope you find the time to continue this in the future. Great chapter, overall.
the-magna-angel chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
I've finally been able to review again, and I must say that this chapter is great. The plot is certainly moving. The battle was nice; it contained more Card Slash that was very neglected in the latter half of Tamers.

Also, I find myself attached to Digitamamon. I don't know why, but I just like him, and I'll say again that you're very good at 'everyone gets a Digimon' and not turning it into Pokemon.

Another thing: Gennai seems a bit different from when we last saw him, like Jessica noted. Time must have changed him; he doesn't have his easy-going attitude anymore.

A very interesting chapter, must read more . . .
the-magna-angel chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Very good, I like the story idea. Many people don't like the 02 ending, so you don't see too much of this, and some people turn the "everyone gets Digimon" thing into Pokemon, but you handled this story very well and I will continue to read this well-written fic.
Morbane chapter 8 . 5/27/2002
*curses self and national TV* Drrrg, if only I'd been able to watch half of the Digimon episodes! Um, I dunno who Demon's 'comrade in arms' is. The only name that springs to mind is Piximon - and I'm sure *that's* way off.

How I think it's going? Oh, I'm convinced it's great! Sign me up as a Demon fan!
Morbane chapter 7 . 5/24/2002
Wow.

I love this story. I love these people. I love this plot.

*adds tremor3258 to her Favourite Authors list, which she should have done ages ago*

I'm still a little confused about what Angie intended to achieve with the Construct she created. ?

Was he just supposed to provide a conduit of energy from the biological world to the digital world?

Anyway...

5 stars, of course.
Morbane chapter 6 . 5/24/2002
...I'm still hooked...
Morbane chapter 5 . 5/24/2002
Great to see Ken in the picture, in a believable role, and Demon's a very complex baddie. He's *training* the DigiDestined? Oh well. I'll get it eventually. Enjoying the story all the way.
Morbane chapter 4 . 5/23/2002
Great battles, I appreciated the gang ideas being explored more, and I loved the cameo at the end.

And boy do I feel sorry for those kiddies...
Morbane chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
Mm, nice chapter. Gennai sounds rather... Yamaki-ish. Pity. Oh well, he makes for a good misguided semi-enemy.

I didn't notice any italics.

Since I don't know, could you email me and explain the butterflies, and the epilogue of 02?
Morbane chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
The best way I can describe this is 'enthralling'. It took me a couple of re-reads before I fully understood the gang ideas, but it was worth the re-reading. And I'll probably have to read it *again* to pick up all the things I missed.

I must also commend the level of detail in this. It's incredible. One gets the idea that if you had an idea for your own fantasy world, it'd start to exist.

Thanks for the Digimon references at the end of the chapter. I don't actually know much about Digimon, so I'll check them out.

-Great fanfic.
Digi fan chapter 9 . 4/16/2002
I relly love this fic. Its very well writen out. Please get the next chapter out soon.