Reviews for Waiting with Hope
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata Story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
corpus-luteum chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Im afraid of reading the next chaoter as its the last chapter up todate. Your writing is reallygood. I am not easily impressed by some naruhina adventure/romance but this is so balanced in a way that i feel so excited reading it! I hope you continue this story,
euroteres chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
I hope you continue this eventually. It's been great so far.
a7xfanatic1195 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I just wanted to say this is one of the best NaruHina fanfics I have ever read. You are a great writer and I hope you plan on writing more. However, if you aren't really interested in continuing this story, I would be happy to adopt it. I'm a fairly new writer, but I believe I could do your story justice, if you are willing to put it up for adoption. Let me know!
Anilex Hyuga-Uzumaki chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
it's great!
i hope you update soon!
i liked so much!
bye, bye
lancecomwar chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Just started, excellent so far, and excellent idea :) Any chance I can convince you to write more? I mean, I still have 14 more chapters to go, but I want to see you finish this C It's really, really good. :p
Amer Leon chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
first, i want to tone down my review of chpt 14 a little, the chap was great except for the part about sai...and that is just personal with me...the writing was superb again!

to much sai in this chap too...but now that hinata is going on the mission that should help. i do think that you are a little bit to bogged down in following the manga events to closely. at the beginning of the story you were more free to just focus on the parts that were important to your objective in the story...to show how hinata waiting at the gate effected the events of her and naruto's life. if you continue the story...it would be good to get back to that and not so much detail from the manga and anime. focus on your objective...dealing with those two characters mainly.
Amer Leon chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
this is the first chap that i really did not enjoy in the story. you have gone a long way from a naruhina story...and this one just seems like a bit of a waste of your talent. sai isn't a favorite character of mine and i don't see the point in the chapter. it seemed like filler.
Amer Leon chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
pretty good chap...seemed like some of it you could have skipped and moved on to major events for your story. not much movement on naruhina...still at the blush and faint stage. i did like the part where naruto carries hinata...he finally realized that she is a women! i liked it!

the joke here seemed out of place...since some naruhina readers are 11-12 yrs of age and of both genders.
Amer Leon chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
super-duper chap. i liked the, kind of, forced interaction that neji pushed hinata and naruto into here. it seems like that is the kind of thing it takes to get them over the hurdles of hinata's shyness and naruto's densness. in the manga kishi uses a tense emergency battle situation to force hinata to take action and forcefully get naruto's attention...i like what you did here too.
Amer Leon chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
more great battle description in this chap...maybe a little to much detail...interesting though.
Amer Leon chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
great battle writing...good job of making it very much hinata's battle here.
Amer Leon chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
good job of dealing with the battles and the post battle trauma...it was cool the way your had hinata intervene when she was pushed into it by kakashi. that whole scene was excellent.

my reviews are mostly a comment on what i think you are doing right...usually positive reinforcement for great stuff. i will let you know if i feel that something bad has happened to the story. i just hope your focus stays with naruto and hinata..and not every other character in the manga. that happens in some fanfics...the author bites off more than he/she can handle, naruhina is forgotten, and the story gets boring.
Amer Leon chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
i enjoyed the super twists that you put into this chap. with enough following the manga that i can tell it is the same story. i was excited about the way hinata helped naruto out of the genjutsu and then helped him find his way back to reality.
Amer Leon chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
great job of integrating hinata into the story...what you have here is all original and not just putting her in the place of sakura. exciting chap.