Reviews for Bite Me
Guest chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
this is a awesome book
tigerlily29 chapter 19 . 7/25/2011
You were right in the begining, the summery doesn't do justice to the story.
Star4ever chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
That was just wow. Definatly a hit. Making Bella an elememtal. Just golden.
Edward's spouse chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
excellent story. cannot wait for more.
paralighter4ever chapter 16 . 2/10/2011
aww this was soo mushy and lovy dovey! LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV IT! and Breaking Dan's my fave too!
paralighter4ever chapter 15 . 2/10/2011
nope I'm not Irish, and omg who took my girl?
paralighter4ever chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
no, it wasn't too graphic. I've read fanfics that were dirrty, but this was perfect! just sweet and loving!

and I've read Twilight about 4 times; NM: 3; Eclipse: 4; BD: 4-5.
paralighter4ever chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
idk. i love the human ones because you can change their personalities if you want to, but i also love the supernaturals because they're exciting!
paralighter4ever chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
awww they are cute when they bicker! team edwella for life! and can we not have the stinkin volturi come over? i know it's part of the plot but they always ruin everything by showing up when they're not needed. i hate the volturi! especially Aro...little piece of crap...

anyway i'm gonna go read more byyye!
paralighter4ever chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Hell yeah Tanya got burned, she's a BITCH! and my "embarrassing" song on my Ipod is "Burnin Up" by the Jonas Brothers!
paralighter4ever chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
I kinda saw it coming because Jake has to be the one imprinting on the half-vamp half- human girls! Cute! 3
paralighter4ever chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
I think I'm like Delilah. And I love Selena Gomez!
paralighter4ever chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
whoa so Bella's the LEADER? whoaaaaa...this'll freak Rosalie out to the max haha!
paralighter4ever chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
whoa! I wish I had violet eyes, since that's my fave color. and whats with the silver streak?

and I live in the U.S., in New Jersey.
paralighter4ever chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
aww the ending made me cry!

and I'm on Teams Edward, Bella, Alice, Jasper, and Rob! and also Emmett!