Reviews for Of Trials and Timing
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 2/18
I know you wrote these stories ages ago but I just wanted to say that I am racing through them all and laughing hysterically. Thank you.
Aeromance chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh, hey, like my little lake? Isn't it pretty and fun?

What? That ice berg in the middle? Yeah, that's pretty, too. I know.

Huh? Yeah, no, I know. It is amazing and the small tip hints at so much more increble stuff lurking below surface. But isn't the pretty lake nice?

No! You don't get to see the rest of the ice berg.

You got your one shot at the lake, now you're done.

Did I say ice berg? I meant interesting plot.

And by lake I meant one-shot.

This one-shot.

Why must you tease me so with fun plots that sound complex and wonderful?

Like what does the sword do for Arthur and does Merlin have any magic back and how many other lives have they lived and...and...and *gasp*

Okay, I'm done.

I'm working through your collection of Merthur (or Arlin?) stories, in case you didn't notice/care.

Also in case you didn't notice, you're an amazing writer with an unbelievable ability for weaving narratives and characters to make this fantastic array of different stories and tones. And I love it all.
baroke chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
It would be really cool if you elaborate on this story. Like how did they get to this point. Has Merlin not aged or lived different lives? What happened to Arthur originally that he couldn't retrieve Excalibur?
thesagerk chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
sweeeet!
Daine chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Interesting, but kind of confusing at the start.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Ha! The ending made me laugh, as did Arthur's internal monologue about Merlin being insufferable and all that.
Anyone But Sasuke chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
LMAO! That just made my day :D
asm613 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
"Well. Apparently, making a thousand-year-old man come proves I'm fit to lead a nation-

very funny. Enjoyed reading it. Thanks
notsoinnocentfangirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Haha, that was awesome lol. and your story just made up for this terrible story I read, completely and totally :D Thanks so much :)
Sable-eyed-lily chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
M, that was brilliant. And so was that last bit with the 'Wot, wot.' Anywhos, that was mahvahlous dahling! It had me grinning like a loon at several parts. :D Anywhos, can't wait to read more Merthur fics from ya!

XOXO

lils
MakotoJinx chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Oh my gosh! There's just so many things that I love about this!

"“When you are ready, I will help you rule the world, if you like.”

Arthur blinked, torn between laughter and deep, terrified awe, because this was Merlin; he just might mean it."

I really, truly love this line. It's just so powerful and shows the familiarity between the two.

"Try waiting seven years for a fucking teenager to remember he’s the bloody king of England and, oh, right, the love of your goddamn life. Lives. All of them."

"with surprising coordination for someone who just spent ten minutes speaking exclusively in profanity and Latin." Awesome line!

"“Well. Apparently, making a thousand-year-old man come proves I’m fit to lead a nation. Eh, wot wot?”

I haven't read "wot wot" since reading "REDWALL" by Brian Jacques.

I loved it!
WritingIsThinking chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Eh, wot wot!

Best Line Ever. Thanks for the giggles!