Reviews for Some Will Only Sing The Blues
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Sam , you idiot, what the hell? Are you really that f*cking ready and willing to die , especially after Dean made the deal to save you, because he figured another year with you and you being alive was worth an eternity in hell being tortured. So you're really that willing to give up and die and make the sacrifice that Dean made pointless, he wanted you alive Sam that's why he did what he did
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Sam's breath shuddered, and he stopped struggling from then on in the chair. "Do it, any price" His eyes simply pleaded and the demon drank it all in, her arms around Sam's neck almost lovingly.

_-

I love that. Sam saying 'do it'! Gave me goosebumps.

And the premise of her dragging Sam to hell to show him Dean...OMG...that's briliant.

You wrote: your heart's just beating broken...

So poetic... great wording!

You also, wrote: lightening fast action he grabbed the blade and slit twice, both wrists, about half a cenitmetre deep and dropped the blade, with a clatter and a splash of blood.

Oh... so dramatic and vivid! So excellent! Whew! I want to see that filmed!

Dean didn't care who they put on the table and Sam was no exception...wow...girl this was ...was wonderful. Fast paced! Chilling...your details rocked!

Thank you so...o... much! I don't own anything, but, you my dear...own me! I have a thing for deep and dark...how'd you know?

I bow to you,

Sorry to be so slow!

Sunshine,

Karen
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh wow, this was soo good! It was crazy creepy and dark, especially toward the end. Just knowing you could run into your brother in hell like that and that he would be the one to cut into you...scary! This was really good hon! Awesome job! :D
skag trendy chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Definitely dark, but this is also something that could've happened to Sam whilst Dean was gone. Poor kid was so screwed up during that time, not even Dean's eventual ressurection from hell could save him.

Great little fic, hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
wow. that was kind of amazing. a totally different style from your usual stuff...and I LOVED IT.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
*shudder* So glad we never had to see this. :(
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Every time I read one of your fics, I think I die a little bit one the inside, Fee.

My God, I was practically bawling into my psychology book (however, whatever possessed me to think that reading your fic and studying psych was a good idea...)

The bit with Dean carving into Sam and all the demon's evil plans...and when Dean KNEW it was Sam he was carving into...i got the worst sort of chills.

SO GOOD! It was like being tortured by a real bona fide episode of supernatural.

now...i need to find tissues and cry some more...

that was sheer torture. you're amazing...and jeez, so realistic...
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh wow,to even think about something like that happening just gives me the shivers!
SeaKat chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Awesome! The only problem: want it to be longer! ;p I would love to see your take on Dean's time downunder. You have a fantastic way of expressing things and that sort of detail would be a great read!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Well that was bloody and great.
renegade-chevy chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That is an awesome story! It's so dark and sad :( Poor Sammy. But it's ok. He's alive. Yay! *pets him* there there. lol. Oops getting carried away. haha. Yeah, great fic and Keep up the good work :D

-lauren x
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
it was a good story and ur disclaimer had me laughing especiallt the part u said u got a leash that streches for miles then the part that says sam...samy! come back got me laughing even more and i was imaginating that and i was laughing even more