Reviews for Brothers Bond
Dadlop3 chapter 2 . 5/1
Honestly, wasn't all that interested in Naruto have a brother but after finishing the first chapter, have to say it's an awesome idea. And you've made it allllll the more interesting. Konoha bashing ftw.
Amoknystrom chapter 7 . 4/23
I hope you continue this fic and don't let it die
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 1 . 1/25
!
raynisia chapter 7 . 1/1
wow. really enjoying this story. can't wait to read what happens next.
myulander chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
nice job
manjamanja96 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I must say... Zhane is freaking hooottttt
Raven's Shadow DK chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Man this fic is so COOL! Cant wait for the next chapter! Especially like the Ten Warlords. Am already imagining Naruto as one! I especially liked Akechi's revenge. Not to mention the Fuinjutsu prowess is very impressive! Its a one of a kind fic! Great work! I think this plot might be better than the other fics I have read including your own. It certainly has a lot of potential.
megacarroll chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
This is a interesting story I hope you update it soon you know when jiraya returns you could have it that he was aware of Sarutobi's lie to Zhane about Naruto and agreed with it being for the best and when he try's to take over Naruto's training Zhane refuses him since as Naruto blood brother he has greater authority with Naruto than jiraya who is merely his godfather and add to the fact that he planning to annul jiraya right to be his godfather since he didn't bother to check up on Naruto for twelve years he has no right to be called a god father.
246vili chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
This was an interesting chapter with many answers and some new questions. And in the end Zhane is giving a nice payback in the form of a beating to the bakas of Konoha. Oh yeah, Karma is a bitch sometimes.
246vili chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
So in this fic there are plus two other Uchihas alive in Konoha, with one being the teammate of Sasuke.
Wonder how will Naruto take the news about... everything that Zhane will tell him in the next chapter.
246vili chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Lol! Zhane put them to their places pretty hard. This part reminds me of your other fic, 'The Raikage' when Naruto makes his demands/threats to the Council after the battle in Konoha, only this one was waaay more embarasing to the Council, which is good, since they did screw up with Naruto.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
brother's love
FoxFan chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Now that was a funny scene, using the candy to keep him quiet. How will the roles of the OC Hyuga and Uchiha's play out into this story?
FoxFan chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Will Zhane tell Naruto about Minato abandoning Zhane's mother on a false lead? If he is, I can only wonder how Naruto will react when his own father did something so shameful to his brother's mother.
Fan chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Now that was cool. Maybe the Daimyo and other Lords and business men send their business to Suna. Hope the elders will suffer as well.