Reviews for The Caretaker
Shi-one chapter 15 . 1/1
I know it is 10 years later but, I have to ask. Where on earth did you discover such an incredibly convoluted but amazing story line? You continuously credit "your girls" but HOLY HANNA, what an addictive tale! I just don't think I can give it enough praise. Now I will need to read all the rest of your story's BRAVO!
Luukfy chapter 5 . 12/6/2020
Oh, I love your author's notes! Why do I feel like you are a very fun erson to beta read for?.. I just imagine some fun conversations all four of you have about the story, or life, or somehting. Or maybe not. I like this part of fandom that you get to interact with other people as crazy as you are, something that keeps me excited about all the snamione groups on vk and fb and just any comments discussions there are on the Russian fanfiction website.

Well, anyway, this story - it's wonderful wonderful wonderful, utterly charming, like all your other ones (well, Tattered man had be heartbroken, but that's another tale); Snape and Hermione are believable, and even the Ron bashing comes off quite natural - often it is too overdone, and I can't really picture that character as some cruel abuser or whatever he is painted as, but this verison of slightly weak, not intentionally mean man? Yeah, I could see that. I mean, I still think he's a nice character in canon, but this is fanfiction, right, and we want to see Snape and Hermione get together, so naturally some kind of antagonist is needed, andRon perfectly fills the requirment; and this story line is even more or less within the epilogue logic, apart from Snape saving - in a sense that Ron and Hermione did get married, not just fell apart quickly after the war like we often see.

Anyway, just wanted to say thank you for another story that I can't stop reading even to go do my coursework (I'll get there eventually); not sure whether you are still reading the reviews or not, but if you do - hopefully this will make you smile at least a little. Or not. Anyway, thank you and have a good day!
edwardiana chapter 23 . 11/25/2020
Delightful story! It was impossible to put it down. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. A tribute to all tangled, convoluted and absolutely captivating families ️
Caramel4me chapter 23 . 11/23/2020
Loved this one as well! Goodness what am I going to do when Ive finished reading all your wonderful works of art! Thank you
Good.Ship.Venus chapter 23 . 11/1/2020
A wonderful story. Binged the entire thing in a day, I just couldn’t put it down! The is the second story of yours that I read (and I just finished rereading Unwritten). You’re a fabulous writer. Thank you so much for gifting us with this story. Ones of my new favs.
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 23 . 10/26/2020
Love the “Chaotic Soap Opera”! A very favorite story (and Sevmione isn’t even my first fav ‘ship!)
Perfect ending! I love that Ron’s still being Ron from before the soul bond first initiated and that Thaddeus and Rey are metamorhmagi! Interesting take on the Polyjuice conception DNA debate!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 21 . 10/26/2020
Very creative!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 13 . 10/24/2020
Ooh, that’s interesting! I’m so glad you didn’t make us wait too long from last ch to get some answers!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 12 . 10/24/2020
Confusing...
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 8 . 10/24/2020
Hee hee hee, very sneaky plot, very sneaky! ;)
Artisticmom2 chapter 23 . 10/24/2020
Wonderful roller coaster!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 6 . 10/24/2020
You mean there’s something wrong with Ron besides his git self?! Hee hee!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 3 . 10/24/2020
I love “the Plan”! The Potters and Hermione doing what they can to help Snape is heartening! Loving this story!
Miraellyn chapter 23 . 10/9/2020
This was such a wonderful story from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing your work with the world.
dracoisforever chapter 23 . 10/8/2020
Fabulous story! Thank you!
1,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »