Reviews for The Caretaker
One thing I don't like about your stories is your addiction to skipping ahead too many years/months at a time. That's just annoying.
Dec chapter 2 . 8/16
So, Aurette dear, I have been reduced to re-reading your stories. Some of them for the third time. No-one else writes quite like you and YOU do not write often enough! I know you cannot make money from these stories, mores the pity, you are so insanely talented. I hope you and the HebeGB/Dresagrrrl team can bring us a new fic soon.
LissaDream chapter 23 . 8/1
Another one that just blows me away. Fantastic!
this was such a great story :D it was such a different take on how the incomplete soul bond could make such unstable characters and for some reason, I just adore the way Severus would help Hermione under the guise of S. Shilling :D
That was brilliant! Thank you for sharing :)
AiymaSnikies chapter 23 . 5/31
OMG I love your author notes before each chapter. But I think the one at the top of this chapter is the best.
Banburychick chapter 13 . 5/18
Amazing - you are a fabulous writer.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 23 . 5/12
This story is giving me pains it's so good. This was wonderful.
mamahd chapter 23 . 3/28
Awwwwwww this was so perfect! Im sorry for being such a terrible reviewer but it couldnt be helped. Your story was soooooo good I just had to devour it. I love Thaddeus, is he a metamorph because his father was using polyjuice at the time of his conception? My only minor complaint is that there is no translation for the french. I dont speak it you see and I find having to exit the FF app to find a google translator interupts the flow of the story. Perhaps you could put the english in brackets next to the french so the reader knows the characters are submersed in the french lifestyle without being confused about what is being said. That being said every other aspect of the plot/characters/writing was perfect. I adore the relationship between all the characters and found myself laughing the most at Draco, who knew I could love the ferret this much? Not I!
AnotherAldebaran chapter 23 . 3/21
Thank you for a brilliant flight! Seatbelts not optional.
Wow, Hermione you probably just took what was the only thing Snape had left his life.
Couldn't Harry have just shown them the memory/proof.

Poor Snape, abused by parents, bully by students and the Professor didn't care about him when he was a student, the love of his life dates his bully, was to slave to dark lord and then a slave to Dumbledore for about twenty years, had to do a job he hated, now 15 fifteen year in Azkaban now has to go back to Hogwarts which is a prison to him.
Newtinmpls chapter 3 . 3/4
I have read this story before, but your adorable post-story comment has compelled me as a die-hard cat person to offer a review. I love the slow build, the subtety of Hermione's realization of his affection. I also find Ron's falling into a "someone high ranking likes me" pitfall to be unfortunately believable. very well done, and eminently re-readable.
Crazykrew616 chapter 23 . 2/28