Reviews for The Caretaker
I keep re-reading this and never get tired of it. Along with your other stories. I do hoops that one day you will write another. Until then, I hope you are well and I really enjoy your ss/hg stories. I never get tired of them.
This is amazing!
queenie chapter 23 . 12/28/2017
Again, lovely!
granvik chapter 9 . 11/25/2017
Leo tus historias una y otra vez y me siguen gustando. Como los buenos libros.
Son un regalo para los lectores.
Gracias.

I read your stories again and again and I still like them. Like good books.
They are a gift for readers.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2017
Ha. Now imagine Ron thinking straight. He is not "cheating on his wife". They've come to an understanding to get divorced asap, which means, deep down their marriage has come to an end. Therefore, there is no cheating. He only has to be discret towards the public, which he is.
Imagine him saying "Now i have some rules for you. You nevermore set food into my house which i have bought after my first year of professional quidditch."
:-/
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
Kappas are related to the Jabberwock... aaaawww.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
Been sending you inept reviews. Doubt you still read them. You know you write great stories.
Mags chapter 23 . 11/13/2017
Absolutely loved it!x thank you!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 23 . 10/7/2017
This is a fabulous story. I couldn't put it down. It was amazing
clausumcormeum chapter 23 . 9/29/2017
Aww, this was so sweet. So much happened with the Soul Bond and the life debt and the potions and the flying and just wow! It was great to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
One thing I don't like about your stories is your addiction to skipping ahead too many years/months at a time. That's just annoying.
Dec chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
So, Aurette dear, I have been reduced to re-reading your stories. Some of them for the third time. No-one else writes quite like you and YOU do not write often enough! I know you cannot make money from these stories, mores the pity, you are so insanely talented. I hope you and the HebeGB/Dresagrrrl team can bring us a new fic soon.
LissaDream chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
Another one that just blows me away. Fantastic!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/27/2017
this was such a great story :D it was such a different take on how the incomplete soul bond could make such unstable characters and for some reason, I just adore the way Severus would help Hermione under the guise of S. Shilling :D
Guest chapter 23 . 6/22/2017
That was brilliant! Thank you for sharing :)
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »