Reviews for The Caretaker
Leah chapter 23 . 6/7
Love it! This is my second read. Thank you.
Sakura Lisel chapter 15 . 5/30
Wait so even though Snape was the one who knocked her up while polyjuice as Ron, if they did a DNA test on the kid, exactly WHO’s DNA will show up as a match on the kid as the father? Since he was Polyjuiced as Ron, did any of Severus actual DNA get into the kid at all, or is Ron’s polyjuiced DNA inside of Severus-Ron create the kid, and the kid will register as Ron’s kid if they did the test?
R.V.Wells chapter 19 . 4/7
Human tongue makes a good and proper potion ingredient, just saying...
I don't like them all going mad. It also reeks cliché, the way they're behaving towards each other. It's sickening.
Don't take it as an offense, it's just how I feel, it's not as if you could avoid reaching this part of the story.
R.V.Wells chapter 18 . 4/7
"If Severus had died in that shack, you and your husband most likely would have been very, very happy together." Which happened in Canon! Amazing way to include it! Snape's comment in this chapter confirm it but they aren't as powerful because he's too involved.
See that the lovers aren't too typical from now on, we had lots of fun in the previous chapters with all the angst and self-denial and I'm missing it.
R.V.Wells chapter 17 . 4/7
Transition chapter, ok. The convention was a bit weird. Why doesn't Hermione recognize her boy's handwriting?
R.V.Wells chapter 16 . 4/7
I get it... I guess. Hermione got it better, smartest witch indeed. I'm almost understanding of Ron now (glad this is not a bashing, I consider that cowardly). Can't Ron Bond with Lavender and leave the triangle? You could even add another layer of angst by saying Hermione must complete a bonding with Ron to free Snape, that two months are way too much for his sanity. I'm assuming we all remember Snape could still be thrown in jail for stealing potion ingredients.
R.V.Wells chapter 15 . 4/7
Dangerous. Gotcha now. He was adorable with the stepson, by the way. His son-in-Slytherin, in a way.
R.V.Wells chapter 13 . 4/7
"no reason for the child to be affected by the tragic circumstances of its conception." Good to know she has her priorities straight. I'm surprised Snape was so vocal with the portrait, but there must be a way for the info to reach Hermione. Also, great way to keep Ron in the dark.
R.V.Wells chapter 12 . 4/7
My heart goes to Hermione and her unborn child. Hoping s/he has Snape's genes, I don't know how conception works when it involves polyjuice but all of their lives will be a lot easier. Oh but what a disaster, Snape can't tell her he's the dad and as soon as Ron finds out... I fear for the child's life.
R.V.Wells chapter 11 . 4/7
Good to see you have a grasp on ethics. That interaction was lovely.
R.V.Wells chapter 10 . 4/7
This was put of character for the Snape you have been depicting. In canon he's a bastard. Here he respected her. I honestly don't see how this amount of deceit can be forgiven. But now that I think of it, this is how King Arthur was conceived, so I'll ignore it for the sake of the story.
R.V.Wells chapter 7 . 4/6
I knew it! I knew it! Do you think she'll find her "husband" far more amenable now? I know nothing'll happen, he's too gentlemanly and respects her far too much for such a deception, but oh the possibilities!
R.V.Wells chapter 5 . 4/6
Oh, I get it now! "Whoever broke down and brought it out in the open first, lost status" Subtlety! You're a Slytherin! That's your spark!
R.V.Wells chapter 3 . 4/6
Totally in love with the dynamic. Though I'm a bit wary of the implied cheating (I don't see the use of Ron in this story, not yet at least) I love the B&B references, the little details.
R.V.Wells chapter 2 . 4/6
I love how imaginative you are when thinking original ways for them to interact and bond, there's always such wonderful partnership.
1,611 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »