Reviews for When Tears Wont Fall formally Teaser
Mark Owens chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
I must say What a beautifully crafted chapter with beautiful interaction between Ren and Ioz this Zuzanny is an outstanding piece of wrighting your to be congratulated
Mark Owens chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
You can't help but we swept away by this up coming talented author Zuzanny your surperb
Mark Owens chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Ripping ripping fight sceen Zuzanny full of colour and flair
Mark Owens chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This is at the cutting edge of true drama horrifying and confronting on a range of levels yet the intrigue keeps the reader reading on this is a very brave tale written by Zuzanny and full credit to this wonderful author
Zorra Reed chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
I know you don't abadon any of your stories but it's been 9-10 years since you last updated. I just wanted to let you know that I've been following this story since your first chapter and I'd very much like to see it completed someday. It is one of my all time fav stories both for PoDW and for fiction in general. I re-read it often. So, with luck, you'll see this review and be like "hey, I've just had an inspiration to work on this story" or something like that. :D Anyway, thank you so much for writing as much as you have. I enjoy your Ronin Warriors work as well, but this one is the best. You've also mentioned that you've not seen the show in a long while. I am able to provide you with electronic copies of the entire series if you ever need them. One of the best cartoons ever made! Again, Wonderful story!
Saya and Hagi together 4 ever chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Your story is good. It didn't bother me at all. Not one bit. So don't worry. I'm enjoying your story so far. I've read rape and toture in fan fictions that are much more graphic and wrose than this. But your not doing bad. Your doing great. I hope to see chapter six of this very soon. Good luck!
Sensoo chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
OK, Bloth x Ren is very disturbing, but now that that's over...

You really need to finish this piece. It's the best written piece out of all the PoDW fanfiction I've read.
evilgoddess1990 chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
my sister bothered me so i stayed up.
and finished the story for now.
i thinks its great.
keep p the great work.
-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
evilgoddess1990 chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
i have to read the rest tommorrow.
which i will.
this seems interesting.
keep up the good work.
-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
Silverdrake chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
You evil sick little...I LOVE YOU! That was great. Both evil and sick and well cute, after Bloth got killed(Evil little laughter in background) I could have used more carnage on that battle sence, but I liked what you had. Please update soon this was great!
Nikkie-Nia chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
Oh my...good story. I love it but it is still a shame it happened to Ren. Please continue
snowecat chapter 5 . 5/13/2003
You have no IDEA how LONG I've waited for you to do more with this! I LOVE IT!
Ledophole chapter 5 . 5/5/2003
Oi, it so short!
LaughingTears chapter 5 . 5/4/2003
Great Google Moogle!

I like this so far, although I did have to go cry a bit for Ren, damnit. I can't say it's what I was looking for but it is certainly interesting! keep it up, and good job... this is the *first* PoDW slash I've read... am very shocked/pleased that some exists somewhere in this world, then again I wrote littlest vampire slash, lol.

It's 5am, I'm gonna go crash and have broken! Ren dreams...
zhonggue chapter 5 . 5/1/2003
oh my. hum...nice work? you write pretty well. keep writing.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »