Reviews for The DEATH of Dora the explorer
Mochimaddness chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
it was beautiful to read this after my Dora the explorer nightmare. My baby sister made me watch it a few days ago and I had a nightmare where she drowned me. It was dark and traumatizing and in some twisted way, I feel like she deserves it after drowning me.
Millie Winter chapter 2 . 7/18/2018
ha ahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahah that's ruined my childhood to mate
SUMMER chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
... *Clapping*
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... you tried... I like it but-... never mind

5 STARS OUT OF 10 STARS

IT WAS A 50 - 50 WELL DONE... DO BETTER THANK YOU LOL XD... IM NOT A EMO
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/29/2017
Once more, justice prevails over the fiendish monstrocities that are children's shows.
baneofblackberries chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Very smart, L. 9v9
hamadabrosrule chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Whos dis ninjaman?

Face it, whoever spammed ur um…what is it?

Ninjaman, im a kid, but AT LEAST I ALREADY MATURED MORE THAN YOU. DONT THINK OF SAYING A BAD WORD ABOUT THE AUTHOR AGAIN OR IM GONNA (insert threat, i dunt know…)!
Ninjaman345 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Oh and one more thing, ya darn skippy. Say something nice about Dora the Explorer for once in a lifetime, or wait until I report this and get you in trouble. Yes, I don't like Dora anything , but I still have some old Dora DVDs from 2007 that I might give away to my nearly 3 year old baby sister. And who knows? I might even watch them with her to regain my 2 year old memories, which you destroyed carelessly thinking about yourself. You sly and selfish doofus!
Ninjaman345 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
How rude! You don't got it, dude! Oh mylanta! That's the angry version of the Tanner sisters saying you guys are big fat haters!
Ninjaman345 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
How could you do this? You just really ruined my childhood back their ( which I'm still kind of a child).
firestar91 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Yay no more Dora! Oh wait this is just a fanfiction, shoot. Oh well Dora technically died so I'm happy
Dat one fangirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
YES DAT CHUBBY WENCH DIES
JazzyMusic123 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Moral of the story: Never kill someone ever if L asked you to. :P
Andrahz chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
hiihihihi i hate dora so much thanks for making thisxD
Despaired Author chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I'm gonna tell a friend of mine about this, because she's LOVE to see Dora die! This was pretty funny!
RevealingHail6 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
i pressed the review button but i didn't review

‰‰‰¥§?¡£-õßùùùßùùùùùùùùùùùùùùùùêõøøì òóóôììùøâãíôììííõôîýêîœù ÿôåœôêíöõÿþùúù££†¥¥–—!-£‡-$-zzzswóû §§$$†£

»:( squidward face