Reviews for Another Coraline
Other You chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
It was really good but Wybie and Coraline shoulda kissed and like their parents walked in.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
This is amazing! I love it! It's great! And now, I shall now lock all my doors! ;)
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh... Shit...

I have a feeling I will enjoy this greatly!

*checks box*
TickleTheToast chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
The ending made me choke up a bit. X Im going away to college soon, too, and it makes me wish I had a Wybie to miss like the dickens! Wonderful story, really and truly. Beautiful ending, amazing plot, fantastic characterization, and witty dialogue. Smashing. I'd bow to you in reverence, but I'm already laying down.

Keep writing! (forever!)

TickleTheToast chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
D'AWWWWW! and also: WHOOAAAA! Baby Beldam got some moves, no? No. I swear I've seen the 'anything you can carry' trick in a movie...Ever After or Ella Enchanted or something like that. XD Loved it thoroughly. Reading the last chapter now...

TickleTheToast chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
More she trying to seduce Wybie? O.O Dude, this is getting more and more amazing; I can't believe it doesn't have 20,000 reviews already!

TickleTheToast chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Your creativity astounds. Other Coraline can only speak one word at a time? Wybie was a hair's breadth away from finding Coraline, but his noisy bike condemned her? Mr. Bobinsky got married and actually has sex? Wybie would be uncomfortable with Miss Forcible's chesticles in his face? Unreal! How do you come up with such things? You will do great things.

TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
GREAT INTRO. I love the spider's point of view, and the 'is not to be blamed'. And, you were vague enough to be mysterious while also allowing us to draw the correct conclusion on the spider's discovery on our own. That is a sign of a very good writer, my friend. I can't wait to read the I won't!

jiminxx chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
W-O-W! I'm so glad I stumbled across this fanfic. It's actually my first coraline fic ever read and let me tell you- you are an AMAZING writer! Honestly, I haven't read the book but I can just see this really being published. Dont ever stop writing! ...Well, unless you break your hand or something along those lines XD Please write more Coraline fanfictions because they knock my socks off!
procrastinate-inator chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
I love the fic! It'd be a perfect sequel to the movie!

I can't help but wonder, though, about the origins of the Other Coraline. :))
periodisimo chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
This Neil Gaiman and Tim Burton themselves, I think, would be impressed, especially with those last two chapters (not counting the epilogue). Just wonderfully, fantastically brilliant, all of it: the plot twists, the characterization, the prose. The BELDAM. Good lord, the BELDAM. That was something I wasn't expecting, and yet you kept the new creature true to the original while making it entirely new and deliciously morbid.

I could picture every bit of it in my head, and it was all so wonderfully aligned with the movie's style and dialogue and characters, and UGH, you make me jealous of your ability to write something so creepy and whimsical. Perfect. I love it.
aryaneragon4ever chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
LOVED IT! YEY! Will there be a sequel?
Miarix chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Wow. I really like this story :D

There aren't enough Coraline fics out there, less of them that are unique. But this one is definately a favourite.

You're a talented writer, and very imaginative. Another Coraline? I never saw that coming, never mind the fact that it's the Beldam in disguise.

Enjoyable story, and you got the characters just right. Especially Cat. Ah, I love Cat :P

I really hope you update soon, because I can't wait to see what happens next!
aryaneragon4ever chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Wow! The humor throughout the whole beginning half of this chapter had me giggling out loud. Coraline’s battle to remain sane by sarcasm was something I really enjoyed, particularly the shrugging of her mortal coil comment in reference to proper drama. I couldn’t have agreed more.

I did take notice to the slight change in style of this chapter when it came to description, everything was still wonderful and vivid, but I imagine you beta liked the moderation ;)

Wow, I was expecting other Coraline to be a trap, but I really /wasn’t/ expecting that. Great job on the element of surprise! This chapter was nice and exciting, it seemed to fly by. I’m with a want to hurry and read the next chapter now~

Thanks for the links XD even though my computer said every one of them were broken. I’ll just stalk your deviantArt and see if you ever post them there later. I happened across your account while trying a different method to view the pictures you sent me. I noticed there’s five and an epilogue there, but I’m keeping myself from reading it on that site. I really don’t know why, I guess I just feel like since I began it here, I should finish it here.

Until later, then!