Reviews for Yes, Mistress Outtakes
uhyesplease chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great outtake - full of the steamy stuff and the awesome little bits of 2 people connecting in that very special way. Loved it as always.
readingmama chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aw, I like them together so much. Can't Rose and Bella keep him
bklover08 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
yummy! Nice to have a prelude with E/B together and enjoy their getting acquainted part of their relationship, I guess everyone wants to know Bella! Although, now I want to know more about the Edward in this story as well! ;)
kimpy chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
MsK: As much as I love everything you write (TBH, I've never read anything by you that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed), this little piece holds a very, very special place in my heart. I will be thanking Jessica1971 for YEARS for commissioning this one-shot.

The main reason for my intense love isn't because of the sexual heat of this story, although it is certainly habanero hot in terms of spiciness. Surprisingly, it is also not my affinity for the characters, although I found them to be genuine and engaging. What does it for me is your incredibly detailed, thorough, lush descriptions of what Edward does to Bella, what Bella does to Edward, and the entire scene that unfolds. It is so apparent that you have an incredible depth of knowledge on the subject, and you write about it so lovingly. You elevate the entire genre through such love for the subject, you truly do.

TBH, if someone told me a year ago that I would be hooked on a BDSM story like this, I would have laughed. While I don't judge-there needs to be plenty of flavors in the world to keep things interesting, after all-the genre never, ever appealed to me. It also made me think of the Pulp Fiction gimp suit. NO THANK YOU. You have proven to me, however, that even old dogs can learn new tricks, and that it is a good idea to keep an open mind when it comes to sex, because when you limit yourself to vanilla or chocolate only, you completely miss out on Mission to Marzipan. Who wants to live in a world without Mission to Marzipan, I ask? Not me.

I could literally wax eloquently for DAYS about this o/s, so I will try to limit my comments to the main points that just WOWED me.

1. I loved, loved, loved the comment Edward made about how comforting it was to see a couple be able to balance the Master/slave relationship and have children. To "keep their private lives as adults." There are so few people who are able to do that, and I think it is ultimately to the detriment of their relationship.

2. I LOVED Edward's reaction when he first saw Bella. Looking for the ring, the collar. Her scent. "No bottled perfume, simply woman, and I wanted her." How do you make something so simple be so erotic?

3. When Edward and Bella watch Peter, I loved Edward's comment about Peter being "a spectacular sight to see when he was in the zone." RAWR.

4. The whole concept of the house party was new to me, but OMG, the idea of walking around, watching people, participating if you wanted to, oh, that is SO appealing. Never thought I would say such a thing, but god, it just is! I love that these people can be adult enough to state outright what they like, what they don't, and everything is in the pursuit of mutual, sexual pleasure. No commitments. No awkward pick up lines. Everyone is there for a purpose, and their purpose can be completely flexible, based upon how the mood strikes them. WOW.

5. Bella. Oh, your Bella. How incredibly erotic is she? I love, love, love that she is a sub, but she isn't a pushover. I love how you were able to show that duality in her, and that being a sub doesn't mean you are a limp noodle-wet doormat. Her feistiness, along with the fact that she knows exactly what she wants, is so hot, for lack of a better word. UNG.

6. When Edward thanks Bella for having trust in him, compliments her for choosing him, I nearly died. It was so gentle, caring, yet sensual.

7. The way you describe Edward watching Bella's body respond to everything he was doing to her was probably the most erotic part of this piece. Again, it's where your love for the subject comes out the strongest, and I adore it. The way Edward uses the tools as an extension of his body, doing to her the things he wanted his fingers and hands to do, the descriptions were just phenomenal. The way you explain why the flesh gets dark pink, because the blood is rushing to the skin's surface, was fascinating. I'm starting to run out of adjectives here!

8. When Edward is so wound up he almost breaks the rules, I died. Just died. How can something that didn't even happen be so erotic? *takes deep breaths to calm self*

9. The Wartenberg wheel deserves its own mention. LOVED how you clarified that it was important not to put pressure on the wheel itself, that the tines alone were sensation enough. So, A) The wheel itself was an incredible inclusion, which I was more than happy to google to find out more and B) It drove home to me yet again how careful, calculating, and in the moment a Dom has to be at all times. Focused. Determined. By paying more attention to the feelings the wheel evokes in the user and the sub, it would be easy to forget to pay attention to how hard you were pressing down on the sub's skin. It is little moments like this that elevate this story to such a high stature in my mind.

10. I loved how careful and caring Edward was with Bella. He was such a good Dom. Checking in with her, calling her the next day, gently touching her after the played. There was true compassion there, caring. These aren't empty, hedonistic sexual encounters; there is clearly something deeper at play. You have to care about a person in order to gain that type of trust so quickly. It is an amazing phenomenon.

I love Bella's cheekiness and playfulness. Her scolding Edward for being too easy on her. I love her affect on Edward, how he gets hard just hearing her voice in the morning. HOT.

I love Sparky. I love his nickname, love that he was so subtle. He rocks. When you mentioned that Edward wanted to have someone CPR-trained, it hit home for me that this isn't shit to be playing around with or dabbling in if you don't know what you are doing. That they all took such lengths to be careful, yet set things up so that people could enjoy themselves AND be safe, amazed me. I'm not sure what i expected, but it wasn't that.

I loved Bella's lingerie, and that Edward gave her five minutes to reach him, but she took less than three. I don't know why that was so awesome to me, it just was. When he recognizes that Bella commands respect, even though she is a sub, that's when it hit me-being a sub isn't being a pushover. It was an epiphany of sorts. His quote, "...any Dom worth their salt treated others with respect, but this was something clearly above and beyond" solidified things for me. It is about mutual respect and appreciation, even if one person is the Dom over the sub. I think that is the point that so many people lose in BDSM stories (I count you and tara as the exceptions)-it is all about respect, no matter what your role is.

"She smelled sweet and pure, a direct contradiction to the seductress before me." *whimper* That is all.

O.M.G. The violet wand! Naturally, I had to google that, because I just couldn't envision what Edward was doing with it. GAH! Have mercy, woman, seriously! Again, who knew that I would find electric play hot? Apparently, you have the ability to stretch my horizons. Stretch away, seriously! I'll take what you're willing to give. :)

Those fucking house rule, by the way-such cockblockers! ARGH! I know they are there for a reason, but still. UNG. Talk about UST! I love that Bella was just as disappointed, with her disappointed, "We're done?"

Edward's two hottest lines, in a series of hot lines: "...get things cleaned up and get on my way before I fuck you right here, in front of everyone."

"You continue to please and fascinate me." (Me too, btw. JS)

As a PSA, I was delighted that you included safe calls for Bella. To be sensible and careful about these kinds of things. Yay for you. Except the safe calls are as cockblocky as the house rules, dammit. I loved Edward's reaction to the timer. :)

THE SPATULA! I totally forgot about the mf-ing spatula! UNG x infinity! You are a right clever bitch, far too devious for your own good. Dying here, did you no notice? You didn't even check in with me ONCE to see how I've been doing. I'm so hurt, MsK, I truly am.

"I wanted to bring her to the highest heights, then fuck her, I decided." WISE CHOICE, EDWARD. *drool* I love his impatience, too: "...make your call, and get your ass right back here where it was. You have two minutes." YES, SIR.

JFC, he's joining Rose and Bella? *melts* I honestly don't know if I can handle that one. This one did me in. Oh, who am I kidding? OF COURSE I will read it. Can't wait!

You have, once again, outdone yourself MIssy. Bravo. ;)
Kimberley Ball chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I love reading about how the relationship between Bella and Edward evolved. They were so passionate and caring for each other and it is interesting how that morphed into friendship. I cannot wait to read more adventures between Bella and Rose with possibly some Edward on the side.
patch138 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
i swear, sometimes the outtakes are my favorite parts of a story...to see the random POV...get a different view of things

Tiffany
The Real Victoria Maundrell chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
As usual a STANDING OVATION. BRAVO! BRAVO! I loved it, loved it, loved it!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Very informative chapter. I love how you showed that you can "play" without all of the expensive equipment. I like how you portrayed Bella in this chapter. She was experienced, strong, and in control. She made the choice to play. I like how they talked before and after. And that Edward checked in with her the next morning. I like the safety measures taken at the party. Thank you for a great outtake!
sydneytwilightmum chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Excuse me while I run off and change my knickers ... That was hawt!

You continue to amaze with the hidden beauty of your words. This was great. I was having fun reading RxB but when my heart really comes to it, it's BxE or ExJsp that is love for me!

Thank you for continuing to share stories with us

Now...where did I put that flogger? xx
ikinz chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
nothing better then domward

(maybe if he was a painter...hehehehe...in a movie i was watching)

no really, i loved this.

i have a hard time with Y.M because it's all female. (i like the attachment boys come with) so i was happy when E showed up in the playroom.

your words continue to take my breath away.

thanks BB.
kiki4now chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
love it
Markadda chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Thank you thank you thank you for another wonderful chapter of this story!
LamaRama chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Awesome as per your usual :)

Can't wait for more from this series...

Thx for the update! :)
erika shoval chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
special OS, I love your style, tone and originality ..
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Gah I just love domward,he is sexy as hell. Lol. I had started to read Yes,mistress the story but I'm not a huge fan of fem slash although I love Edward/Jasper stories. I

don't know really why I'm not into fem slash but when the outtake came out and it was domward and subbella I just knew I would love it and I did. Thank you
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »