Reviews for Yes, Mistress Outtakes
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
that my dear was awesome as always. I can't wait until you write more on it hehe.

Hugs
GarbageHeapRose chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I have read (nearly?) everything you've ever written - all of it is well-done, well-developed, and ridiculously sexy. This, though? GAH. I don't even know what to say. Maybe it's just how it hit me today or maybe this is just the hottest thing I've read in awhile...and that is saying something. ;) The middle section with the wand? *WHEW* The hardest part was the end - when Bella moved on. Most of us who love B/E never want to see them parted in a fic - even when we're reading a story that is technically a different ship all together! LOL! :) Still, again, this MOVED me in all the right ways today. Thank you for writing it & sharing it with us all. It was DELISH.

:GHR:
hillcrestella chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Ms Kathy - Yet again you deliver the goods. I am always so excited to see that I have a new story update from you and this one was fantastic. I got lured in - I think as E does to B in this story. His ambivalence about going to the party and then toying with her a bit once he got there. His motivations are so clear about where he is at and what he is looking for. I am fascinated by the 'switch' mentality and look forward to getting more of it as you continue with YM.

All of your work, whether in a traditional relationship (MTP) or in non-traditional (YM, TTH) have an underpinning of respect and care for all parties involved in the relationship. I love that you stress in this story that the DM is present and that E makes sure he understands limits and sets up scenes so that B is safe. Honestly - that allows the reader to let themselves sink deeper into the story - at least it does for me.

The way you started their relationship - taking off her shoes, then her pants, then the top... Sigh... That just gets the reader longing for what comes next as well as E.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Can't wait for what you give us next!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Wicked good time here, Kathy. I think I was almost going through Ms Kathy ff smut withdrawal as it has been quite some time without something to read from you. Not to say that I am anything but appreciative of your stories. I am just super happy when you drop all your little fangirls a line. And this one most definitely constitutes as more than just a line so I am over here squeing like crazy. Great, great outtake for YM. It was glorious (in writing) and epic (in size) not to mention filled to capacity with my panty-changing requirements. I think I need a drink and a smoke and without a doubt a towel to clean up my mess.
MissRe chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Domward is yummy. LOL Loved hearing about their first times together. Awesome job.
Walker77 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
that was excellent, i think i read Yes, MIstress a while ago and now i need to go back and refresh my memory. lol
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
this was amazing mskathy. I am feeling such longing from Edward, tenderness towards Bella- I wonder what he's thinking when he's playing with Rose and Bella in the main story. It must be tough for him, sure seems like he has real feelings for Bella.

crazy hot, but so much emotional depth. Thank you. I was so excited to see an alert from you, and this really hit the spot ; )
ju007 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
but i thought bella was the dom.
twihard28 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Very erotic, loved it! First time I have heard of a violet wand, not sure if I would like it but who's to say?
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
*moans* Was that as good for you as it was for me?
countrygirl76 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Yay! Thank you MsKathy for a great story! and thank you to Jessica1971 for sharing it with us!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I was so excited to see this outtake. I love the story
philadelphic chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This is incredibly ornate, and makes me want to read the whole fic. Mushrooms and wheels and electricity, yes, this is far beyond my experience, Ma'am, and I look forward to it!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I liked Edward's POV about meeting Bella and how their relationship was. This ties in well with Yes, Mistress. Good job!
moojuicey chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Um, I'll just... be back in a minute... ;)

Hehe! That was so great. I loved getting to see the backstory. Not to mention one that was so hot! I love that you (once again) introduced some elements that we haven't necessarily seen in fic ever before. You always manage to intrigue me, my dear. ILY :).

Thanks for sharing your creativity!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »