Reviews for Life in B Minor
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2020
At first I was confused at why this didn’t have more reviews. Then I got to this chapter. There’s seriously nothing redeemable about this Edward and unfortunately he’s so stereotypical of other “rockstar” types on FF that your story doesn’t even feel an ounce of original. I hope you have a day job because writing it’s quite your forte.
swimmer4 chapter 29 . 2/4/2019
I have read all of your writing except the "one shots" which I do not read by any author because they always leave me wanting more. I thoroughly enjoyed them all. Great work !
lesuse chapter 28 . 8/3/2018
This is an incredible FF. I love these characters and Jax should be writing OF. So many talented Twi FF authors. However, she NEEDS a proofreader in the worst way! I read very little FF these days, but was looking for a particular one and couldn't remember the name, so I searched on another site and someone recognized it as By Way of Sorrow, another of Jax's works. Love it, too! She has a unique twist on canon, yet love the new characters in Life in B Minor - very believable. Wish there was a follow-up to this one. Would love to read a Ness and Bryan story! Hope there are happy families out there like all depicted in this story! Cried at the end. Great job!
Jaygm chapter 29 . 3/4/2017
Yeah, I knew I would hate to see this end. It has brought tears to my eyes. I really, really, love this story. Thank you for taking a chance and writing your first story here. Thank you.

Second time I read this, and I know it will be one I will read again.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 3/4/2017
They are definitely living the life. So happy to see that. Vanessa's episode on the couch was rather funny. How parents sometimes need to be reminded that teenagers are teenagers- just like they used to be.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 3/4/2017
This is the second time I read this story, and it was even better second time around. I always hate getting to this part of a really good story because now I am in love with these characters and don't want to see this end.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 3/4/2017
Another phenomenal chapter. So much happened here. And soon means today! That is soooo-them!
Jaygm chapter 25 . 3/4/2017
What an absolutely awesome chapter. This just makes the story!
Jaygm chapter 24 . 3/4/2017
Jake has no reason to smirk. He was an absolute pig, screwing around with Leah all the while he was with Bella. Who does he think he is kidding anyway?

But Vanessa's performance was something else. Of course, she has unsurpassed talent. She has superior genes, it seems.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 3/4/2017
They are definitely getting through and past many of their issues. It's a good thing that the band has all decided to pause and reset. That life has got to be a tough one. To spend so much time flitting and never settling would be difficult to sustain in a healthy way after so many years.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 3/4/2017
Ahh! It finally came together for them. It is so hard not to feel as Edward feels-that they had wasted so many years. . . Now their life begins again.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 3/3/2017
Oh no! It was going so well.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 3/3/2017
Good idea there, Jake!
Jaygm chapter 18 . 3/3/2017
Well, finally, Jake! You realize that she just couldn't stop loving HIM.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 3/3/2017
Yeah, he was hopeless gone- pathetic. And taking in Heidi like that. It sealed his doom.