Reviews for Life in B Minor
Jaygm chapter 29 . 3/4
Yeah, I knew I would hate to see this end. It has brought tears to my eyes. I really, really, love this story. Thank you for taking a chance and writing your first story here. Thank you.

Second time I read this, and I know it will be one I will read again.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 3/4
They are definitely living the life. So happy to see that. Vanessa's episode on the couch was rather funny. How parents sometimes need to be reminded that teenagers are teenagers- just like they used to be.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 3/4
This is the second time I read this story, and it was even better second time around. I always hate getting to this part of a really good story because now I am in love with these characters and don't want to see this end.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 3/4
Another phenomenal chapter. So much happened here. And soon means today! That is soooo-them!
Jaygm chapter 25 . 3/4
What an absolutely awesome chapter. This just makes the story!
Jaygm chapter 24 . 3/4
Jake has no reason to smirk. He was an absolute pig, screwing around with Leah all the while he was with Bella. Who does he think he is kidding anyway?

But Vanessa's performance was something else. Of course, she has unsurpassed talent. She has superior genes, it seems.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 3/4
They are definitely getting through and past many of their issues. It's a good thing that the band has all decided to pause and reset. That life has got to be a tough one. To spend so much time flitting and never settling would be difficult to sustain in a healthy way after so many years.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 3/4
Ahh! It finally came together for them. It is so hard not to feel as Edward feels-that they had wasted so many years. . . Now their life begins again.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 3/3
Oh no! It was going so well.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 3/3
Good idea there, Jake!
Jaygm chapter 18 . 3/3
Well, finally, Jake! You realize that she just couldn't stop loving HIM.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 3/3
Yeah, he was hopeless gone- pathetic. And taking in Heidi like that. It sealed his doom.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 3/2
He is pathetically out of control. Bella is so blinded by his career and he can't even tell her how much he hates it. He is only doing it for her and it is ruining him.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 3/2
Big mistake, I guess. I feel for the guy. He forgot about Tanya and she came at just the wrong time.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 3/2
Well, looks like they have had a lovely reunion. But I am sure that reality is going to kick them in their asses, for sure.