Reviews for Standby
WHAT! This can't be all! Oh my God! Is there any chance in you continuing? This story is so good... I stayed up all night reading and went to school half-asleep...I find it very true to the TV show. Please continue! Please finish it. Even if you don't want to keep writing it can you at least write one more finishing chapter? Please? I am so addicted to it...it's my own Brown Betty haha.

Please. Thanks for this wonderful journey. x
Another wonderful chapter dear. The mention of Cosmos only makes me enjoy this even more. (Oh and also the shout-out to Vangelis!) Just so mature in every way and bittersweet with their shared fears about what is to come. I hope Peter will be able to have his choice!
He is so sexyyyy...
Anna chapter 60 . 3/12
Oh my goodness...the cat! Walter! "The sounds cut out for a moment." The whole situation almost killed me. It was hilarious and so strange and Walter was brilliant. You write them really well. Well done and kudos again! xx
Anna chapter 58 . 3/12
Oh God! I'm shaking. This was so beautifully written. It made me feel things I can't even explain. Definitely the best written love scene...it's so clear that what they feel is real. It is just perfectly written...cudos.
Anna chapter 46 . 3/12
Hey there! I keep forgetting to comment because I'm so hooked that I keep pressing the next button! I want to tell you that everything about this is good quality. The plot is on point with the complexities of the series. I love the emotional connection between Olivia and Peter. The tension between them is also fantastic. I also love how, just like the TV show, each chapter is its own episode. So that while the story does continue, it isn't completely reliant on previous chapters. This makes each chapter a story in itself and not just a filler chapter. Your grammar is also great, making the story easy to read. Thanks so much for taking us on this journey. Oh - and please don't give up. I'm having far too much fun to stop now! Thank you!
Ferguspork chapter 65 . 3/2
The new chapter is great. Your doughnut collection remains but someone may have eaten all the sprinkles.
caridibird chapter 11 . 2/21
OK, so I jumped the gun. I just got so excited...
ksrli chapter 1 . 2/8
Love this story! Hope that your note means you are planning on continuing.
caridibirdgmail chapter 64 . 2/8
What an incredible gift on Fringe Friday to find that you're still here and writing. I love your work. I truly do. After a long day of work, after a long week, I wanted to read a chapter or two of your much re-read work as a bedtime story, because it is sooo good, and because I miss Fringe so much... and miracle of miracles, something new from Cider Apples! Your Peter is Peter, your Olivia is Olivia, Walter, lovely Astrid ... they're them. Thank you for this gift. And, on a slightly less gushy note, I really liked Peter's line about not handing her a lightning bolt and expecting her to hold onto it. Thank you for writing.
tennanttardisgirl chapter 65 . 1/20
Was so excited to find a big Fringe fic, but devastated that it ended! Hoping that your recent comment means you'll be writing more, cos I'd love to read more!
So glad to hear you're still alive. Hoping to have more of your amazing story to read. Thanks for sharing your talent!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 66 . 12/22/2013
I really hope you continue this. I've enjoyed reading it quite a bit!
Tavitha chapter 66 . 9/9/2013
I am a late-comer to the Fringe party, I waited until it was over to watch after falling in love with the show in season one. Now I'm finished going through the series (twice) and I'm seeking out FF.
I *love* this story! I think you have captured the characters better than any other writer I've read. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful ability to get inside their heads and write this wonderful story. I'm hoping from the recent update date that there might be more? Thanks again . lm going to go devour all your other Fringe fics now. :)
Mary chapter 29 . 9/7/2013
How are you doing this? You are channeling Peter.
I think I better stop reading and start rationing. But not sure if I have the will power.