Reviews for Scenes that should have been in the show
CCBTH chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
like these
KatieDean0343 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I really like all the Should of Been In The Show scenes stories. They were all spot on, especially loved the one with Backup. "PitBulls rule" at least I think so. Maybe one day you can find the time to do some more. They are so much fun to read.
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Ugh, you know, for a fictional story, it gets to you because you know kids could really be stupid enough to do stuff like this to another person, not think it through and act like Logan has. Boy has serious issues, you'd think with an abusive father he would see how abusive he himself was being in a different way to someone he should've cared about. Suck on that Echolls! Grrr (see my love for V?)
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Ugh, what a dick, no wonder Veronica can never truly commit to Logan, she's can't trust that f-tard!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
OMG! I was sooooo insanely pleased to read this one, Back Up RULESSSSSSS! Seriously, him protecting her and Logan getting told off like that by Duncan was so satisfying :) Thx.
Jenndifurry chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Except for the long tazering of Dick and the rumor of suicide attept I liked this story.
where she went chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Good stuff.
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Please put more scenes that should have been in the show!
nomanslandvicki chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
i think i love you lol you are an amzing writer and i love all your stories...hope you update soon
joiedevivre08 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I really liked the end with the Duncan/Logan conversation. It was pretty harsh that Logan didn't have a problem with Dick manhandling her, but I agree I think it would have been nice for the show to hint at the fear Veronica has because of the 09ers.
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is really good. And very entertaining!
Acute Delirium chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
You've characterized Logan and Duncan very well. They are just like they were in the show. I especially like the contrast of Duncans quiet apathy and Logans passion.
Acute Delirium chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love this. Love it. The little things like Logan being stunned that Veronica considers him an enemy make it shine. And I love the moment were he said "Back up, it's me" (or something) like nothing had changed.
usernames are for losers chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Nice, I look forward to more
missshay16 chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
i really love this story and this chapter was awesome