Reviews for Scenes that should have been in the show
missshay16 chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
i really love this story and this chapter was awesome
LoVe.always.and.forever chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
i REALLY LOVE THIS!
hideher chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Loved it!
missshay16 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
this scene really should have been there cos i would love to see the expression on madison's face by the way wat exactly happened to make Madison so me guess. she probably had ear phone or something stupid or Kevin changed the song. had a bad test today. so this was a very good present. thanx
Selema.C chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I really love it! I love how Logan keeps watching Veronica because she is definatly interesting. And that was a great prank Veronica pulled! We'll never how she did it, will we? I guess that is the mystery to it...

I hope you update soon!
gufsmile chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I love it! The revenge scenario is fantastic! Will we ever find out how Veronica pulled it off? Also, a nice touch is that you really see how Logan is always watching Veronica from these added scenes. He thinks he doesn't like her, but she is always the most interesting person to him in these scenes, just like in the show while he still supposedly hates her.
usernames are for losers chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I liked this payback, something that Veronica could definitely pull off

Looking forward to more
hoffi coffi chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
It would have been great to have seen Maddison taken down a peg or two, and Veronica is certainly the girl to do it:) A very gratifying read..
hideher chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
So happy to see the update! As usual a very well done fic. I love that you go into such detail on their thoughts!
missshay16 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
i love the thoughts i wonder what logan plans to do. thanks for writitng
xineweber chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Totally enjoying this, especially the 1st chapter :) Love it!
usernames are for losers chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I really like that you can go between jackass Logan and nice Logan in a heartbeat. And awesome prank, by the way.
phifeversham chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Great chapter! I love that it's told from Logan's POV and that it's possible to see some insight into Duncan's mind. I also really like the idea of the missing scenes. Please update soon.
hoffi coffi chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I think I like this one even more than your first chapter, interesting to see some insight into Duncan's state of mind as well. And Logan's thoughts about Veronica are interesting, I'll look forward to your next one :)
Alece chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I love Duncan's line "Do you want to be responsible everything your dad does?" So great! It could really have gotten Logan thinking on the show.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »