Reviews for Scenes that should have been in the show
hoffi coffi chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I really like this, it was good to see a scene involving Logan's realisation of the changes in Veronica, and it's a nice detail about Back Up. Who Logan must have known since a puppy.
rebeckyyy chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
omg. all of your stories are amazing.

i love them.

and i love when duncan asks logan, "do you want to be responsible for everything your dad does?" AH! love it! xD

good job! update as soon as you can please. :]
L chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
“Do you want to be responsible for everything your dad does?”

Brilliant.

This was great! I can't wait to see what you do next!
LoVefan4ever chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I really like this look into pre-series. I love hearing Logan's thoughts about Veronica.

Great job! Looking forward to more : )
hideher chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
as always I LOVE YOUR FICS! Can't wait to see where you take this one. I love how you give them so much insight.
missshay16 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
i liked are updating ur other story (second chance)
EchollsandMars95 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Wow

I love it and I love the idea of this story

I really like the way that Veronica was shown as scared of Logan, I can tell this is going to AMAZING.

Also, thanks for the comments you left on my stories, I really appreciate them, and yeah Duncan is a bit of a bore, a cute bore, but still, a bore, currently deciding what's gonna happen to him and the rest of the cast :P
SlytherinSexGodIsHott chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
PLZ UPDATE SOON! DAT WOZ CLAZ!
alwaysgrey chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
this was really great, im looking forward to reading more
p2880 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
So glad to see you starting a new story. Love, love the idea behind this series! I really like the idea that Logan is so clueless about how he and his friends actions have real consequences outside of their teen angst world. Also like that Duncan knows but still doesn't do anything about it.
lv63 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
really enjoyed this!

i'm not a duncan fan but i really like what you did with him and logan at the end.

looking forward to reading more of these 'missing' scenes.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3