Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
keith chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
It had me really interested and it was a very well done introduction
877576545347667465 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
more plz! :)
Shadowed Nightshade chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
To tell the truth, I like it. It was a good idea to use Tim- maybe you will want to introduce Lex as well? Your writing is excellent. I look forward to reading any other updates.
AllenGaynor chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i really would love to read more! please write more!
Martienne chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
The intro is a little too much like those intros on old serials; you know, "In the previous episode..." Anyone who has read the books would be familiar with what happened between the two companies, and the history was given so quickly that someone who hadn't read the book wouldn't find it all that interesting. Try to expand on the drama of the situation somewhat, detail some of the intrigue between the companies and Biosyn's history of coverups.

I do like the idea of Tim being brought back as a 22-year-old college student for this story. Again, I think this could be set up a little more, like what major he's studying in college, why is this professor so respected, etc. Flesh it out a little more.

I do look forward to reading more. Especially to learn how any of the genetically engineered animals ended up on Molkai.
Izayaaa-Chaaaaaan chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I REALLY like this story! I would love too see what you come up with!
Allebasii chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
awesome! reminds me of the way Michel Crichton writes. update soon!
TbsRuleTheTracks chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I LOVE it! I hope you continue it. It sounds like it's going to be a GREAT story!
purplemudkip31 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Well, tim's gonna feel a bit of Deja vu, no?