Reviews for One More Chain to Reconnect
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
This is probably the third or twenty fourth time I've read this, and every single time, that second to last sentence gets me every time. XD
FreeWeirdGal chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
If I wasn't in the middle of class, I think I would cry or laugh.
EvelynWn chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
this is great. I don't think that Sora was that much aware of ven, but this is still a great story. and really sweet. _ venven cute.

Evelynwn
Cillranchello chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I don't normally read one shots, but when I do, I rarely expect to be blown out of the water.

You have blown me out of the water. This is pure awesome, and I'm now a fan.

Keep up the good work.
didsomeonesayventus chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Cute~!
Berander chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
It quite an interesting idea you got here. It's also kinda sweet, If Ven was guiding him all the way.

Cheers.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Interesting. Very interesting. I'll be looking forward to see if your prediction is true. It very well could be. Well put together. :)
Poke-the-Jello chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ah! What a wonderful concept, and as far as I can tell it really goes seamlessly with the KH-verse, and really made me look at beginning tutorial and various parts of the games in a new light. Also the idea of Sora having "Venven" as an imaginary friend is just too adorable! Great job!
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Excellent. Just the perfect setup for Kingdom Hearts 3D. You deserve way more reviews for this.
Blushing Aniki chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
DOPE.

THAT'S ALL. I HAVE TO SAY.
fostofina chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
wow, I really like that please keep it up
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I spoiled it for my self before this too. Oh well. lol. It was good! I really liked it. :D
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was great! Lol! Can't wait for kh3 now! The next games gonna be epic man! XD
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
They didn't explain fully about Ven in BBS. I hope that they resolve everything in the next game. Good fanfic, I like Ven.
kirabook chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This story looks to be very promising :D Looking forward to more!