Reviews for Departure
M chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Whoo, this is awesome, I've not read much AU 'cus most of its annoying, but again, you're a really good writer
Pippins Girl Foreva chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
haha! i loved it! i've always been one for slash humor, and this is one of the best ones yet. keep it up! let me know when the next one comes out, too!
masterctarl chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
Bwahahahaha! I love it love it LOVE IT! Write more!
melissa chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
you need top update! you haven't in like a year and this story is really good.
riynariddle chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
what? no updates since 04/11/02?
Ruby Love chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
Please update! soon! This is so funny! I love it! UPDATE! PLEASEE-E!
halley chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
this is really good! i notice you haven't updated in a while . . . you should! very original, and funny too!
-halley
Legolas Anime Luver chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
GREAT STORY KEEP IT COMING! and please do ALOT OF

ARAGORN AND LEGOLAS PLEASE!
K chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
Wow.

Just, wow.

This is amazing. Honestly, I'd love to offer some vague semblence of criticism, but I can't. It's perfect. Please, update soon!
Legolas19 chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
Very good, I loved it, update ASAP!
VAL chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
for the love of God please continue, I love this story and want to see what happens next.

Your a friggin' genius.

once again please continue please! please! PLEASE!

; )
Talia1 chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
HAHAHA omg please update, it's so funny!
LittleLeprechaunOfToasterworld chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
This is just about the best modern-style LOTR fic I've ever seen! Where is the promised chapter 4? You ought to update this one, it's almost been a year! Please?
Dark Maiden chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
what, ur stopping there? u have to be kidding me! no! what will happen to them? ack! .u r gonna finish, right?
garmi chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
I have read most of your stories, and if there is one you should continue, it's this one. The idea's ingenious and your style of exicution is most likely your best yet. This story has so many chances to grow and develop that not finishing it, or at least adding another chapter, would be a loss to your readers and a slow-down in your writing progress. The point is, I really like it and you haven't got Legolas in it yet.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »