Reviews for The Candy Con
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I laughed even more when Conan told Heiji it was his mother who teach him how to do that and the reason! xD
sakuyahime1994 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Edogawa Conan, you are a jerk!
Sonic chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Damn.
I can't stop smiling
Damn haha
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
O.M.G. That's the most amazing scam I've ever seen. X'D
gabbygirl199 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Btw the walk down memory lane and crocodile tears was my post thank you again such fond memories
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I used to use crocodile tears when i was younger and i got similar responses... But i did it cause i had a terrible father who tried to use me to pick up women and i would always sniffle and say in the most childishly way possible while crying... Don't you love mommy anymore ... Or if he was trying to avoid getting me a toy he promised i would say... Have i been bad and do you still love me all while crying and sniffling and hitching my breath all at the same time. You brought back amazingly funny memories of when those women would slap him and try to give me treat in which i would say mommy says i'm not supposed to take candy from stranger while tears were falling and they would say what a goo girl i've been and would get whatever it was that dad was supposed to have gotten for me in the first place. Thank you for that nice walk down memory lane
erlene bell chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
funny
Aquarica chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Haha this is amazing, I love it!
The Sand Assassin chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Shinichi is an amazing actor. Being 6 years old again does indeed have it's perks! xD
Avatar.NIX chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
YES! If it weren't for the strength of his morality, then I'd think that Conan would use his act to scam everyone. xDDD And somehow, I can imagine Yukiko teaching Shinichi how to act to get the things he wants. xP Very nicely done!
Kitsu3 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Actually, it's just "dully", no hyphen or extra 'l' required. Anyway, cute and hilarious story... somehow I can SO see Yukiko doing that... Ha. And a perfect retort by Conan at the end. Well done.
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Yes, yes you could.

This is awesome. And SWEET.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
this is a masterpiece
Bloody Angel's Death Rose chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
You really are a freaking genius you know that? This story was absolutely ingenious. Can totally see Yukiko doing that lol.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I fell off my chair laughing at this and now my elbow hurts