Reviews for Drug Addict
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ahaha! Love this! 3
AxelLawliet chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
First yaoi? Really? I've got to say, that's kind of... spectacular.

Also, this is going to be a very weird peice of critique, but, uh... *blushes* Well, you said penis at one pont and I was just going to say that mentioning the correct word for a sex organ sort of breaks the atosphere. That's all. _
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
i loved it so much! It was amazing! Great job!
TailzofDarkLight chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
...wait-the endding confused me... 0_0
Ellie chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow! That is just amazing! You really need to write more about Horo x Ren, there's just not enough of them on here. This was a great story. I just had to review. I hope to look out for some more for you, and good luck with your writing!
ILoveStories13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
OMG! I love this story, I personally love Yaoi and this one takes the cake, using a drug to figure out how those two would work together and the ending is just WOW! You need to write stories about this more often I'm adding this to my faves
Yuuki chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
omg! I LOVE it! That was briliant,you should write more yaoi, espiecially Horo x Ren! _

Pretty pretty please! It was great! You should keep up your great work.
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
lol love it
Winter.Petals chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
*Squeal* This fic was so hot, I loved it! It was a great idea, well done to you! Please, I beg you, do more Horo/Ren fics, Ren is my all time favourite SK character *nosebleeds*
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Wow that was brilliant! I am really impressed so please continue writing you're fics :3
Ghost-Toast chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I loved the story!

The only thing i have to say is when you put "Horokew" it didn't quite look right. In the manga they reveal Horohoro's real name to be "Horkew", i do belive.

I could be wrong though!
Julie chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This story was great! I hope you write more HoroxRen, cause we're lacking in it here! :D
toster chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
great job i love it XD
Leah chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Hi! I wanted to say, that this story was great! I hope that your write more for HoroxRen, cause there seems to be less of it these days. I loved it!

Keep writing! :)