Reviews for Join the Club
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
SHOX AND AWES INFINITY SQUARED!
RazormusPrime chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Pffft and here I thought whe I was getting to the end the last thing they needed was Unicron then I finish reading... Looks like I spoke too soon D: can't the Autobots get a break? :(
IchigoNekoKun chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
First off, heeeeeey! You're here too! It's EPE so, yeah. Again, I know you told me you don't do TFA anymore hut this was highly entertaining. I'm gonna go read the associated stories now.

Bye!

I.N.K.
Disappeared Sock chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
...H-holy..

I think my brain just imploded from the awesome.

And I now plan on actually checking my email every now and then if it gives me treats like this.

Gah, I absolutely adore how you write everyone. Dirge is becoming positively chaotic, though I can't help but feel like this whole thing is going to turn around and bite him in the aft. Jetfire needs a hug. Seriously. Preferably from a back-to-normal Jetstorm. Blurr, oh gosh, Blurr. As much as I love him I also love how you wrote his little relapse when he saw Shockwave. Bumblebee is awesome as ever. AND CLIFFJUMPER. WITH A GIANT CANNON. My day has been made.

Hmm.. Jetstorm's a ghostie, Blurr can see ghosties, Jetfire is hanging with Blurr... Gyahh the slightly-cute/baww-worthy mental stories forming in my brain are almost too much.

And Ho Shi- Unicron. Things just got a little..Well. Actually a LOT more interesting.

Something curious I've found, though, is that starscream is becoming slightly reminiscent of his armada counterpart.. as far as being stuck with autobot morals, anyway.

Lugnut being the off'ed bot did surprise me, that's for sure...I wonder if he'd show up as a ghost as well...

And don't worry, I think you managed to pull the multiple POV's rather well. Now if you had decided to go and label them all, then I'd have a bone to pick with you.

Amazing chapter, seems you never fail to please. Can't wait for the next one :D
Consuelo Higdon chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
BEFLUSG;ADRUOHUGAEUOGHOEU;FHADFUGHDFGHEIUH;ESONOEURNFI;ABG;EBVUO;EHGE;AORUGHWRO;VUH O;EG OERUGH TTFDJHGEAO;RUVNE95TY23479T8 E9W8YT93487NT394Y T4 Y 9TVTY N9PERY FT9PQ43NYT9PY 934ES8Y TA93P4Y T3P7458Y219P4Y7R9- 37216T WERGWEUIPTY 19-7Y5 T2495 TYERPUTYQN94VN5Q6238 TY39P5YTNGHTEIPRUGYH D;SFUIMQGYWRO;TI Q3B805QT E;ORUHG DIOF;GH BMAHL SEZFG;ODHGPMZN; IDB NLTHJKEIJN FT7EIO;PN .GIFRUF ZDVBJ,VSDFBUO;SVDFBI;LBGTI;BUEVTBOEVRTHOPARTNHSO ZRGLEVILADFBHSVDI;FH

try saying that 5 times fast :D
Glass Lady chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
How do you continue to pump out such pure awesome. So much to say, better get started.

Dirge is an amazing villain; calm, sadistic, acting as though every is a game. It reminds me of Kuja from Final Fantasy 9 (and I always thought he was awesome too.)

Jetfire was written perfectly. I could feel all of his conflicting emotions due to the events, and general panic. The first scene with Blurr was potent. I hope this whole decepticon coding thing works out well...gah...

And Blurr! OMG poor Blurr! His relapse was so moving. I nearly cried, it was so sad.

And this leads me to my point; not only do you write prose well, you are a master of drawing your reader into the characters felling. I have not seen many fanfiction authors do that. Have you ever considered writing original work? Because I would love to read it.
Tera Hunter chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I read: “Here he is! He’s coming! Finally!” Dirge cackled, “Unicron!”

I thought: "Oh, sh*..."

LOL. I LOVE THIS STORY!
MarySuOfYay chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aha. Hahaha. Cliffjumper kicked ass. This pleases me.

Ho, hell in a handbasket, it's Unicron! Things are about to go munchy time!

..It's like Team Minibot VS Planet-Man.

... I need to stop reviewing things when I've been awake for two days.

*sticks a giant 'NUMBER 1' sticker on this fic*
Fastern chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
When I saw the number of stories you had go from "thiry" to "thirty-one," I nearly fainted.

CLIFFJUMPER WITH A CANON! Oh, OH! I found a new pairing! CliffjumperxCanon! AWESOME! AND HE GOT SHOCKWAVE WHICH IS AWESOMENESS!

I thought the end kinda dragged on a bit, but that's okay. It had Cliffjumper in it and I like anything with Cliffjumper in it.

Huzzah!

Not sure about adding Unicron, but I guess we'll wait and see. I'm not gonna make judgements off the bat.