Reviews for Just Looking
MonsterGirl13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
s.ryn chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
:) Cute, adorable. I feel like I'm saying the same things in every review, but all these stories of yours are just. so. perfectly. incredible.
spiritedsunflower11 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Love it! Need more!
QUeeNoFVaMpiRelOvErs chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
this story is really good...patrick is one cocky guy!
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Thank you.:)
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This was adorable, I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen; GREAT job.
samiam004 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
that was really funny..and a little pervy from patrick. but, really, what do you expect from patrick verona when given an opportunity? haha
Amy chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Patrick angled his head to nudge her nose with his, “You never give in.”

-I've got to say, probably was the changing moment in this, like you said it was. That entire line was perfect. And the part where Kat's his stalker/obsessed with him but doesn't know it yet. finally there is the logical reasoning. Loved that.

And the sensual! (bit weird saying that instead of sexy!) times in this was amazing. And that kiss at the end.

Seriously, ooc? Nah, def could happen. Already did in my book!

Ok, a little maybe it wouldn't, but if it did, this is how'd it turn out. Haha

I always enjoy for kat/Patrick. Please write more! :)

hope to see that wip katrick (12?) soon!

Santiva Potter chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I thought it was a funny idea and right in style with the characters. Nice work.

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
Pure'Midnight chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Very funny.

Such a stalker lol

Loved this one shot.
Drama chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I enjoyed it!

Nice unusual story. Hope to read more of your stuff.

I always excited about new Katrick stories, so thanx for that one.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
It really wasn't that bad! It wasn't as good as your other stories, but it was really cute. Definitely an enjoyable quick read and a nice little fix of Patrick. :)
astrakane chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
you don't like it ? I loved it, very well written, and kinda hot :D I hope you will write more of them
c.margo chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
You may not have liked it, but I did. I'm always down for some Katrick action. I've been obsessing over 10 Things for the last few days and was besides myself when I saw someone posted something new. :)

I feel the need to explain Hollister to you. First, you can smell it from a mile away...and hear it from just as far. Walking in it is like venturing into a cave full of skanky clothes and smells so strong you'll have a headache for the rest of the day. By the time you're ready to leave it's still dark as hell in there but even glancing in the direction of the rest of the mall feels like you're gazing out onto the surface of the sun. It's impossible to accurately discern whether or not you actually like the clothes you bought while in the store due to the lack of light and it is impossible to hold a conversation. Also, you get elbowed and hip checked and ran into tables every two seconds. At least that's my experience. Kat was right to be afraid.
kiley chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
really good please write more