Reviews for The Final Breeze 2
HarriHat chapter 45 . 2/18
LOVE! So much love... *tears of happiness stream* Thank you for writing this story :)
TheAmberFox chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
One of my favorite quotes:
"You may not like him Minister, but you gotta admit, Dumbledore's got style."
- Kingsley Shacklebolt
(He's a boss, cool name too!)
TheAmberFox chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Ummm... very... interesante? Lol, espanol es divertido!
s chapter 45 . 10/27/2014
Darnit! I can't believe I've reached the end already. What a great story; I enjoyed it immensely. thanks
excessivelyperky chapter 45 . 9/22/2014
This has been a lovely story, and I enjoyed it very much.

Thank you.
excessivelyperky chapter 44 . 8/8/2014
Good chapter. Yes, people with lung problems really hate the down strokes, but nothing else seems to empty the guck at the bottom of the lungs as well (or at all, really). And Harry will need his lungs for going flying, even if it's just on a sled.

I am also glad that Severus was allowed to work up his way to the jump instead of being told, "you'll be fine, even if you can't hold on right" and rammed through it like he's been through a lot of other things.

And Harry did finally open up, which is very good for him; there's a lot of emotional component in lung problems.
excessivelyperky chapter 43 . 6/8/2014
Good chapter. It's rotten that Severus has to deal with rheumatism as such an early age, along with his magical core problems; but I'm glad that nobody is suggesting that he give up potions, at least for now. He may decide to work in some other branch of magic later. However, having to keep his hands nimble for potions will mean he will care for his hands more than if he didn't, so wanting to do potions may well keep him less crippled than might otherwise be the case.

As for the rash, he's always being pushed into situations where he has to face a ton of adults sitting in judgment on him. This is probably not helpful, but I don't see it changing any time soon, since that is Alastor's and Poppy's normal way of dealing with him and Harry (even though Snape has more need for solitude than most people, he normally isn't allowed to be. That is probably going to change once he's older and can be off on his own).

But he did good in telling Harry about the coughing routing, especially the need to visit the bathroom before having to do so (been there, done that, pneumonia was not fun).
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 2/14/2014
Oh, my gosh! A houseful of Healers-a hypochondriac's delight, but not fun for either boy, either.

I wonder what Sev's rash is all about? But after his last experience with a houseful of healers, and the fact that his space would not be respected since he's a child now, I can't say I blame him very much (though he should talk to Poppy once she's separated from everyone else).
excessivelyperky chapter 41 . 1/7/2014
Good chapter-I'm sure Severus is probably coming down with something (the itching), but it was nice that the boys got to 'win' the duel.
crotia chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
ah how cute. I still remember when I was little and staying at my grandparents'. I always woke up to early and then they asked me to come lay in between them. It's cute really how you make a believable parents children relationship.
crotia chapter 28 . 11/9/2013
interesting idea
crotia chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
She is kinda like Lily that certainly is going to cause complications.
crotia chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
PERFECT just perfect they still have the memories but they have the mind development of teens.
crotia chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I hope they still have there memories at least partially
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 10/20/2013
Sorry, Alexandra is right. But she showed incredibly bad manners bringing it up at the table, and simply making things worse.

But she's still right.

Snape is having a terrible time there, but he's always getting in trouble for acting like a normal kid anyway, why should visiting relatives be any different? Well, Harry is, too...but it was for his brother's sake. Victor, of course, won't get in any trouble. Sigh.