Reviews for The Final Breeze 2
hisnhers chapter 45 . 5/16
"It turned out to be three crackers for each of them and Kingsley, Radgarid, Remus, Mr. Lording, and Charlie had joined Alastor and the boys." lol. Wonderful ending. Fireworks are so amazing and enthralling. You get seriously caught up watching them and not what's going on around you. Pick pockets must love firework time every night at Disney World. The most amazing site is to see those fireworks with Cinderella's castle in the background... I'm not even a girly girl and I loved it when we took our kids.

Enjoyed your fic! Thanks so much for sharing.

hisnhers chapter 43 . 5/16
I can't imagine the pain Severus must feel physically, mentally and emotionally over his hands. They were his lively hood. He likes plants now, but your hands are needed to accomplish a career in that area. Oh dear.

hisnhers chapter 42 . 5/16
Getting looked over by multiple doctors and nurses in the family (all at once too!) must be aggravating.

hisnhers chapter 40 . 5/16
Bullies... grrrrrrr. Glad Alexander heard what Victor said to Severus and Harry so that he can take care of it. I have a feeling it will be hard for Victor to sit down for a few days.

hisnhers chapter 38 . 5/16
Sick on Christmas... ick. what fun. Severus jumping up to see his presents was really cute. I could just see his perplexed face. "Huh? Me? Presents?" lol.

hisnhers chapter 37 . 5/16
Angry Daddy is bad enough, but disappointed daddy... ugh. The. Absolute. Worst!

hisnhers chapter 35 . 5/16
Why does life have to be so difficult? Poor Severus having to talk about his horrid first childhood. BTW, I agree with Alastor. If Sev's father was still alive Alastor should have a fist-to-face conversation with the man.

hisnhers chapter 34 . 5/16
There's a special place for people who torture innocents - animals and people.

hisnhers chapter 33 . 5/16
A plant with a face... I bet it'll be fun talking to 'her'.

hisnhers chapter 32 . 5/16
Don't blame them a bit for being scared of the dentist. Hated going. Still do actually...

Professor Potterhead chapter 3 . 5/8
I love all your stories! I know you haven't written anything in a while, but I'm holding out hope you will come back! I would have loved to see a 13 year old Sev!
hisnhers chapter 30 . 4/25
Binns, Binns, Binns, he needs to be punished.

hisnhers chapter 28 . 4/25
Plants and potions are so closely linked... it's great that Severus has something that calms him. Severus could use another female who loves him. I vote for Pomona. Let's see if I'm right.

I am enjoying this fic so much. You write childhood angst very well.

hisnhers chapter 27 . 4/25
Great chapter. Curious who's going to feed Severus their magic next chapter...

hisnhers chapter 26 . 4/25
Yes! He's not a 'usless squib' I never doubted you for a moment. ;)