Reviews for Rocking the Boat
Terrible chapter
Just flush all their training down the drain and revert them to useless 1st years.
CarolsSister chapter 23 . 5/7
Thanks for that PPS, as I knew there was a message involved but everything looked consistent throughout the letter.
CarolsSister chapter 20 . 5/7
Really Molly you overbearing harpy? This is not how you raised me? When did you become my mother, because I thought Lily Potter held that position? And no, two weeks a summer do not make me "as good as" your son.
HoneyBear84 chapter 33 . 5/7
Loved it
CarolsSister chapter 7 . 5/6
Guess it is my not-so-hidden inner drama queen, but if I was around it would be difficult for me to refrain from going "Nymphadora Nymphadora Nymphadora!" rather like "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice ".
AkReaper chapter 29 . 4/27
Would that make the head of the IRS more or less evil?
Going back to hogwarts for the reasons stated just tells me the writer is a HUGE idiot. Harry needs the power he knows not. Learning stupid childish crap at hogwarts will teach Harry nothing he actually needs to know. He has access to all the knowledge in the books. So why go to hogwarts? To be put in more danger? To have hermione spelled? To learn to make a stupid pineapple dance? There is absolutely nothing they need at hogwarts they can’t get infinitely safer somewhere else. Fucking moron! Couldn’t you have come up with something even remotely believable? Hermiones parents wouldn’t even let her go back with all the danger involved. The teachers are all worthless and don’t teach a fucking thing they actually need. But it’s obvious you want them at hogwarts you’re just too stupid to have a good reason. I’m out. This writer deserves to have their hands smashed to jelly with a hammer. Might stop them from posting such stupid crap.
I ignore your notes as the trash they are. This site is for stories, nothing else. Keep your personal information just that. I don’t care about the things happening in your life. If you want to share such info, go elsewhere moron.
Wow, I really recommend you pass on this story. I stuck with it to the end hoping for a payoff, but the author seemed to have just given up and was throwing anything and everything at the wall to see if it would stick by the last chapters.
Sadly, it did not.
This was ultimately a frustrating and unsatisfying story, which is a shame because I definitely saw potential there in the beginning.
LadyJaguar1 chapter 33 . 4/7
Amazing story! Can’t wait to read the sequel.
Chalayne chapter 24 . 3/11
I like the snapdragon nickname for Ginny!
Chalayne chapter 15 . 3/11
I bet Sirius, James and Lily are laughing their arses off while in the their next great adventure and yelling WAY TO GO MOONEY!
Darknessdawns chapter 33 . 3/11
Alright, this was an extremely interesting story. I quite enjoyed it from. beginning to very action packed end. You did an excellent job with it. The whole Pirates of the Caribbean thing caught me quite off guard and I wasn't sure what to feel about it. Honestly, I would have liked a nice tag of warning about it. I also wasn't too keen about the whole lack of modern anything on Black Reef. I can understand that the Magical World is rather far behind the Muggle, but I was surprised with the fact that the island had such a dress code. Hell even the guns were quite a bit behind. I would have thought they would modernize those a bit for accuracy. However it all balanced well within the story and I grew to love the pirate angle, especially with the issues that arose at the end. I do hope you eventually continue the sequel. I'm very curious to see where this goes and how awesome Harry and his crew become. Perhaps they will even bring some modern advancements to the people of Black Reef. I'm also wondering if Harry, Hermione, and Ginny will get their belongings from Hogwarts. Im hoping the elves were able to gather them, especially their swords. Anyway it was a lovely story and I'm glad to have read it. Thank you for taking the time to write it and share it with us. Perhaps someday you will post this on Ao3 as well. I would love to have my own copy for my favorites folder.
Royslady51 chapter 14 . 2/26
It's a good yarn, yes a very good yarn: I don't expect hard science in fiction as long as the story flows well, which this does. I sure do feel sorry for you in some ways, though. You seem to have a lot of whiney brats nitpicking at you and even worse, the cowardly sort that are too lily livered to sign in before commenting.

Spank the whiners and ignore the guests, except to scroll down to reviews and remove the guest reviews. Anyone who is lazy, stupid or idiotic to be bothered to log in, doesn't deserve to have their comments seen anyway.
Royslady51 chapter 13 . 2/26
Gary Stu is better off than Marty Stu. Marty Stu has a side heaping of Marty Robins, looks like a combination of Lockhart and Burt Reynolds and can't sing worth shit.
3,731 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »