Reviews for Rocking the Boat
langeline chapter 3 . 10/11
GJ!
langeline chapter 1 . 10/11
Niiiicpie vereee nice first chappie!
Rafsolo chapter 15 . 10/4
guess Tonks had to give Harry a hand with his apparition. lol !
SeleneBoxer chapter 3 . 10/1
This is good :) I just started it :)
ShiftFrame chapter 33 . 9/28
Glorious. simply, glorious. (*insert applause*)
Started out a great HP story...unsure what it became. (:
BMS chapter 33 . 9/17
An OK story but I have to say I'm disappointed w/ the turn it took. It started out an excellent Angry/ Independent Harry story and added in the whole pirate angle (well done and very original) but once you returned to Hogwarts it took a turn into mediocre / cannon Harry! territory. The whole pirate thing seemed to fall by the wayside for the most part and most of what was written in those chapters just felt like filler to me. Worse some of it felt like you were twisting your story to work in cannon elements.
For me the best part of the Hogwarts chapters were the ANs.
Not sure I'm going to read the sequel or not.
BMS chapter 27 . 9/17
All that training and you have Harry get caught by surprise like that? Might as well had him stay as much an unaware puppet as in cannon.
BMS chapter 18 . 9/17
I was under the impression from earlier that all the horcruxes were destroyed when the Hermione performed the ritual on Harry, was I wrong or are they still out there?
BMS chapter 15 . 9/17
I've never bought that having Fawkes is proof that Dumbledore is one of the good guys. All it proves is Dumbles hangs around w/ a flaming Bird. Hell there is no proof its even his bird, it could just be another lemon drop junkie for all we know.
Returning to the old man's territory is a dumb move. It puts them squarely in the old coots clutches.
UserABC123 chapter 33 . 9/16
That was an awesome ride! I really liked how the story progressed, and the fact that there is a sequel just makes me long for more!
UserABC123 chapter 23 . 9/15
That letter and the italics took me some time to read through. For some reason, at this zoom, everything looks the same. Also, I now remember I like Ol' 55.
UserABC123 chapter 22 . 9/15
Doolin' Dalton is quite good too...
UserABC123 chapter 21 . 9/15
Really, really good choice of music! Before I finish, I have to review this story. Hotel California is fading out now... oh Witchy Woman! See you at the end of the story, unless there is something else I just have to comment about.
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 3 . 9/10
There were no trams at all in London between 1952 and 2000.
3,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »