Reviews for Rocking the Boat
witowsmp chapter 26 . 1/25
It’s so nice to find an author that ackowledges that different people have different tastes. It mildly annoys me when a new food is introduced to a group and everyone loves it. My latest example is an otherwise great story where everyone lived sushi when Harry got them to try it. Not everyone likes everything.
Bronze chapter 10 . 1/15
Well, Vernon ONLY got a Fowling Piece(read shotgun) therefor not so illegal. However, seeing as he got it so fast, yes, very likely totally illegal. Now if you DID decide to bring guns into this, I'd love to see Harry with a magically modified minigun. Instead of going small as is the usual thing with guns in HP I'd go the other way. I'd go with eight barrels with silencing charms on all, cooling charms to prevent overheating, charms to stop recoil as well as the Coriolis effect of the spinning barrels, feather weight charm as the damn thing would weigh a ton, impervious charm to prevent wear and tear on the barrels, and magically driven motor to spin those barrels at high speed, all done with magical runes. And just make sure that the Death Eaters NEVER get back up, chamber it in FIFTY CALIBER! There is a story where Harry does use a minigun but it's only in five point five six caliber and non-magical. The story is very funny though. The description of what the Goblins put him through will almost put you on the floor laughing. Especially as they push him back in when he attempts to crawl out. Harry escapes both Dumbles and Old Moldy Voldy as well as leaving England for America to become a Gentleman farmer. Look it up as it's quite funny. If I say one of the funnier parts, it'll spoil it for you. Anyhoo, this is my second time reading this. I got as far as them actually living on the island and having to set up silencing wards between the ship and the mansion because the twins kept firing the gun on board. After that point I lost the story till just recently. I'm enjoying reading Good Ole Fumblemort trying to force Harry to fight Old Moldy Voldy his way to ensure Harry dies. Too bad poor Ole Fumblemort won't be around for the real final battle.
Started great, ended with Harry and Hermione both becoming retards. You sure did rock the boat, only it didn’t make waves, it just overturned.
TLD110166 chapter 3 . 1/9
Why didn't Harry, Hermione, and her mom go to Gringotts, since Harry would have had his invisibility cloak? The Goblins would have hidden them from Dumbles and Co, and rented them a place to do the ward blocking, if not known a better way to do it themselves. Harry could have walked under the cloak. They weren't looking for Hermione and her mom.
mab70 chapter 33 . 12/16/2023
AMAZING Story!
So glad I stumbled across this!
Thank you for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/13/2023
Fucking stupid. Ugh. You idiotic moron. I truly hope someone who got off Scott free because morons like you won’t permanently stop them tortured you to death so you realize that some people truly deserve to die. Idiots who believe everyone should live don’t deserve to live themselves.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/13/2023
This was bullshit. Draco was pathetic and wouldn’t have stood a chance against hermione.
You are a terrible writer. You make your characters weak and pathetic for no reason. Draco would have been a smear no questions asked. Fuck you and your idiocy.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2023
How stupid are your mc’s? They are so brainless and obtuse it’s jaw dropping at times.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2023
This writer has gone full retard. You should never go full retard. The reasons they give for going to hogwarts are empty headed bullshit. Fawkes could be under an enslavement spell. Stupid retarded writer equals stupid retarded characters. Stop writing, you’re absolute shite at it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2023
So instead of finding tutors, they are going to go back to a place that dumbledor controls absolutely and has proven lethal dangerous to them? How fucking stupid are they? This war depends on him and he’s throwing it away for bullshit stupid reasons. I’ve lost any and all respect for these two fucking idiots. They deserve all the bad things to happen to them.
gusjo chapter 5 . 12/7/2023
This start, the first 5 chapters, is quite good. After this however this story gets all kinds of weird, a bit to much for my tastes as it no longer really feels like we are in the potterverse.
Jakulo chapter 11 . 11/21/2023
Just plain ass weird
gryphindoros chapter 14 . 11/13/2023
bs she made everyday comparisons not the idiotic return to being under the old manipulative bastards thumb again. hermoine was In the wrong and should feel bad for what she did
Ultach chapter 4 . 11/2/2023
Whilst your terminology isn't too bad, especially for a Yank, i wish to point out that regarding the Patronus, there's a difference between the words CORPORAL and CORPOREAL. Check them in a dictionary. (I recommend Chambers 21st Century or Oxford English).

Decent tale. Thank you.