Reviews for And the tide rushes in
CeCe Away chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
This was completely enjoyable start to finish. I love how you showed how the boys have grown and changed, yet still need each other for the balance.

This had it all, creepy villian, loyal brothers and friends in danger, great action, and brotherly schmoop. Nice.
Jasmineisland chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
This would actually be an awesome start for season 6. Great story.
jenilee chapter 18 . 3/25/2010
Great ending! I'm glad Castiel was able to reassure Sam that he does have some control over his choices.

Poor Bobby. He'll never find anything again! LOLOL
Noninone chapter 18 . 3/24/2010
Great story ;D
cold kagome chapter 18 . 3/23/2010
AWESOME!

LOVE IT.. YUP...
hotshow chapter 17 . 3/23/2010
I just discovered this story and thought it was great.

Thank you.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 18 . 3/22/2010
OMG! LOVE THIS ROCKED!

this was awesome! :)

AW HUN! this was utterly incredable! :)

wow...I can;t even fathom what you're gonna write next and wow...:) wow! :) loved this! So awesome what Cas said to Sam :)

brilliant writing hun! x
maxibatts chapter 18 . 3/22/2010
Awesome. Actually awesome. I really hope there's gonna be a sequel... Not that i'm hinting or anything... lol And you totally deserve all the reviews! I really enjoyed this story! :)
cold kagome chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
omg... it was awesome... yeea dean is not g2g to leave sammy alone... great..

**hug* you awesome too.. lol bye

can't to read the last chapter.,
jenilee chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
Ah our boys are back together and Sam has woken up.

Things are looking up for them.

Glad the boys got a little of the air between them cleared and Dean let Sam know he doesn't blame him.

Castiel doesn't beam. LOLOL That was awesome.
Ciya chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
Ding, dong the evil hunter is dead!
cold kagome chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
oh.. you did great... i love it.. hope dean take care of sammy..0,0
maxibatts chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
Aww. That was an amazing chapter! Totally badass Sam's back and that Randall totally got what he deserved! I'm really happy with the way you killed him off, (That sounded weird) it could have been a bit dodgy, but that was the best way to kill him off. And yeah, Sam fought Randall's control! Loved the ending of this chapter, can't wait for the next chapter.
anka-x chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
This is not the last chapter is it? It was a beautiful story. The last chapers were awesome.
jenilee chapter 16 . 3/18/2010
Ha! Like Dr Frankenstein, his monsters all turned on him. Randall deserved everything that was coming to him. Just desserts I say.

Poor Sam he's exhausted after months of running and fighting. The fight with Randall for control of himself was the last straw. I'm glad Dean's there to take care of him.