Reviews for From Birth
Kibachow chapter 1 . 4/12
I loved this story. It had everything.
crims0nfire chapter 1 . 4/2
that was sooooo nice! it was perfect!
1CarinoInu chapter 1 . 3/4
That was amazingly beautiful and just so much fun! Thank you for sharing this!
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 2/25
Awwwwwww so cute! It was so funny I am rereading it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 2/16
Wow! Awesome!
That is one wonderful one-shot with an ability to make you feel so warm, happy, amused and did I say warm n fuzzy inside.. ;) Not to mention it had so many sweet hilarious moments.

The plot is simple but cleverly planned and written. Your writing itself seemed energized I think I saw flowers bloom behind every line...LOL. I really like everyone's character they seemed true to their originals and Kagome X Sesshomaru moments just made me go'aww...'

Well that was one sweet-sweet one-shot definitely one of my fav. Thank you for sharing your work. :3
God bless you, take care.
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh! That was so adorable! I loved how you combined the eras, very well done story :)
Wind-of-Rekil chapter 1 . 1/9
So adorable I can't stand it.
caz.cah chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I have thoroughly enjoy reading this thank you very much

Caz
young kagome chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
How sweet!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Omigosh, this was so good! I absolutely loved the story line and Sess's portrayal. I want a Sess like this, and I love how he is always breaking through the wall or window! I laughed and awwed...so good. Props to you author!
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Awwww. Love the ending.

Ok, ok. Love the whole thing. The wedding, divorce, and harem question at six is still making me chuckle...
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This. Is. Wonderful. I love it!
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Omg so cute so funny sooo adorable! I loved it! :)
DayDreamNinja chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awww, so sweet. But also hilarious. I couldn't help but feel sorry for poor Inuyasha,
while also laughing at his and Inupapa's pain. :-D
aryaputra chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
The "AWWWWW" I let out upon reading the last line probably woke my mum who's two rooms away from me.

Seriously, the wonderful fluffiness and sheer hilarious-ness of this fic is enough to make anyone croon at 11 in the night. ;)