Reviews for From Birth
moriMako chapter 1 . 7/17
Funny and awesome! I laughed at Kagome’s first word.
This is awesome. I hate oneshots (they’re over before I’m really pulled into the story) but this story was just long enough and great - pulled me in from the very first sentence. I went to your profile to check out any other SessKag stories and sad to see this and Insane Asylum were the only ones (that one was OK. I didn’t get it – Kag turned cuckoo and her family had her committed to mental hospital?! Then feudal Sess comes to future to save her and take her back? While I love it being SessKag, don’t get it. She’s mentally ill right with just a few moments of lucidity? Being in the feudal era won’t help her mental state at all. Sorry that story I just didn’t get…though your writing was fine, kinda intriguing how you wrote it). But From Birth was awesome. I loved it. Thank you and I hope you write other SessKag stories sometime. I’d love to read a longer SessKag story.
Writer Obsession chapter 1 . 6/25
Wonderful story, dear author. I loved it -and it made me grin studiedly and laugh. I think my favourite part was actually when Kagome put the sub-something beads on Inuyasha. Sesshomaru's glee fuelled me. I also enjoyed it when Inuyasha and Kagome got married -and then divorced not a day later. It was such a child thing to do, and I applaud you for making the moments and characters realistic during their different ages. Many fan fictions don't or can't pull that off, so it pleases me greatly when it does happen. (Being the oldest of six kids, I KNOW when the behaviour is off.)

In addition, while not funny, Sesshomaru being there for Kagome in her times of need was sweet.

The only disappointments were that you didn't go into details of Sesshomaru's instincts/the way he fell in love with Kagome on first look, as well as the continued kitchen-breaking. It's just that some of the time it didn't make sense that the kitchen got ruined.

Anyways, overall this is an excellent one-shot, and thank you for writing this.
4LonelySouls chapter 1 . 5/28
Woah! Such a lovely story.
utsukushi tenshi chapter 1 . 5/16
This short sweet tender adorable story! thank you!
PawnStarr chapter 1 . 5/4
Love it ! Short and sweet!
AnimePunk23 chapter 1 . 4/22
beautiful ending
kitsune29 chapter 1 . 3/26
aww
So sweet.
So cute. What a nice little read.
the Honeycomb chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
This is my, what, 9th time reading this fic? Still loving it! It's got a nice poetic cadence to it and the little one liners make me giggle EVERY TIME! I'm also a HUGE fan of your Tin Man stories as I have a special love for SyFi Tin Man and DG/Cain just makes perfect sense to me. I have cried laughing at those game nights! The fairy tales may be my favorite, although that 3-shot with that drunk young Lord is a serious contender. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your writing subject and content
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
*squeals* Ohmygods, I love it! Thank you SO much for writing it!
Pat Portillo chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Está sin duda es una de mis historias favoritas! Me encanto desde el principio hasta el final, excelente fic! :)
kagome pairing chapter 1 . 3/31/2017