Reviews for From Birth
Hilarious! This was so well written and beautiful. You had me laughing and crying, all in this oneshot and kept me very well entertained from the very start to the end. Thanks for sharing!
Mikitsukami chapter 1 . 8/25
I love you, you amazing author! This story tickled my girlish fancy perfectly. I love it.
Jamelia098 chapter 1 . 8/22
So cute, soooo cute, loved it! :)
Ldysabella chapter 1 . 5/13
I know this has been up for a while, but I just had to say how wonderful this story is. It was funny and touching.I really enjoyed it. I especially appreciated Tsubaki's inclusion and role. Thanks for sharing.
Trinabear chapter 1 . 5/8
What a sweet story! I loved how Togua saved Izayoi and I loved how Inuyasha insisted on being given that necklace. How rich! Of course, coming to Kagome's prom rescue was perhaps the sweetest ever! This story was the best ever! If you haven't posted it on Dokuga, you should. Thanks for writing it.
I LOVED THIS! BEST WRITE EVER!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 2/6
This was amazing! I loved seeing Sesshomaru and Kagome's relationship progress throughout their life. Not to mention the absolute humor of Inutaisho constantly trying to save Inuyasha and save everyone else from Sesshomaru :) Hilarious! Great job keeping everyone in character and developing an amazing plot as well. Each year was brief but perfect; they conveyed everything and more. So all in all, fantastic job!
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/7
Awwwww
Sophie chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Awwwwww this was adorable and so hilarious! Especially the part where Kagome purifies Naraku's balls. Lol
lovergirl337 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
oh my gosh! this is so cute and perfect!
beanche chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
This whole one-shot was perfect. It was nice seeing different scenarios when they were growing up.
kat chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
glad i stumbled upon this story.. was so good _
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
This was amazing! Please write another one like it.
G2g chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Awwww! Short & sweet. I loved reading this!
vix25 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I really loved this story-it was just hilarious and very sweet! You have so much talent! Thanks for posting this because it really cheered me up! I can't wait to read more of your work :-D