Reviews for From Birth
Awwwww
isara-love chapter 1 . 3/24
A lovely and amazing story , I love pair sessho and Kagome. Thanks
AizFutura chapter 1 . 2/21
This was so sweet of Sesshy. His possesiveness was just appealing.
i fell in lvoe
chlolo1213 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

I actually felt teeth rot from the fluff.
onlyluna chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Loved it. I'm so glad to read something this nice after so long. Thank you for the story
kirstenkcfox chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
so adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Hilarious! This was so well written and beautiful. You had me laughing and crying, all in this oneshot and kept me very well entertained from the very start to the end. Thanks for sharing!
Mikitsukami chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I love you, you amazing author! This story tickled my girlish fancy perfectly. I love it.
Jamelia098 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
So cute, soooo cute, loved it! :)
Ldysabella chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I know this has been up for a while, but I just had to say how wonderful this story is. It was funny and touching.I really enjoyed it. I especially appreciated Tsubaki's inclusion and role. Thanks for sharing.
Trinabear chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
What a sweet story! I loved how Togua saved Izayoi and I loved how Inuyasha insisted on being given that necklace. How rich! Of course, coming to Kagome's prom rescue was perhaps the sweetest ever! This story was the best ever! If you haven't posted it on Dokuga, you should. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I LOVED THIS! BEST WRITE EVER!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
This was amazing! I loved seeing Sesshomaru and Kagome's relationship progress throughout their life. Not to mention the absolute humor of Inutaisho constantly trying to save Inuyasha and save everyone else from Sesshomaru :) Hilarious! Great job keeping everyone in character and developing an amazing plot as well. Each year was brief but perfect; they conveyed everything and more. So all in all, fantastic job!
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/7/2016