Reviews for Falling Into Average
Why havnt you updated, your really killing me here :(
supernoob257 chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
I like the story cause there is no problems with it except for 1. And that is you have not updated in the longest time :D. I really would like to see the next chapter for the story. Thanks for listening:
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I was just wondering about the hair thing before Cid mentioned it. My head swimming with little numbers and statistics for recessive genes for red hair, and their chances of being anywhere remotely near a blond, when I read Cloud's theory about it. I thought, "What the hell, it's simpler than anything I would've come up with." I am grateful for this, but next time try to mention this before my brain hampster starts running.
ChocoIsu chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
Hi there! Sorry, I didn't review the last chapter because I've been busy :/ Anyway, wow great chapter! I'm loving how the storyline is going And the Namine X Roxas action? HOOPLAH! SO FREAKIN' COOL! Can't wait for the next chapter!
nikole chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
as usual, awesome chapter! i like how kairi is very slowly but surely developing... she is developing, right? I MIGHT BE COMPLETLY WRONG! cant wait for next update
Q-A the Authoress chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
CUTE :D Loved the ending.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Zoe the Hunter chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
OMGGGGGG! lol, I just started reading this a couple days ago and it's supppppper good! haha, now i wanna know about Riku's brotha, heehee. keeeeeep writin!
ChibiPoohBear chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
this story is awsome nothing more that i can say
EXTREMEGIRL chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
AAAAAAAAHHH I loved the story! Please hurry up and do the NEXT CHAPTER 13! AND LET KAIRI AND SORA HAVE MORE MOMMENTS! haha the chapter was Awsome! KEEP WRITING! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN FOR AWSOME STORIES! LOL U ROCK! Hahaha
Q-A the Authoress chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
This a very good story and needs to updated sooner. DX

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
purewhiteshadow chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
Your writing is very simple and easy to read, and it works with you to enable the readers to imagine a beautiful, lazy tropic island.

You have skill in conveying the light, romantic feel of the story.

Your ability to allow the reader to relate to the emotions of your protagonists is wonderful.

You do have some grammatical errors, but that is only natural. Nobody in the world uses absolutely correct english.

I like the refreshing feel of the story, and I hope to see how it progresses.

Details of the environment are fleeting, though i wouldn't recommend attempting to describe everything, as the lack of excessive detail is what helps to make the story so light and charming, and it is told from first person point of view.

I am excited to see how you grow in your writing.
KaUiA chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
cute. This chapter made me smile!
Cheshire chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
SQUEEEE!

AN UPDATE :D

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.

Write again or risk my wrath.
Soluvepink chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
i love apples to apples!
nikole chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
where have you been? ive been waiting forever for you to update! but thats okay. everyone suffers from WB eventually. im just glad you finally updated [

i loved the chap. sora is cute, roxas and namine will be awesome, riku is mysterious, and i cant wait to read what else will happen to kairi!