Reviews for Son of the Son
chapter 5
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Umbra Drachen chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Cheezeburger chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
UPDATE THIS! Its briliant and well thought out. I've fallen in love and it pains me you haven't updated it in over a year. T-T
DarkRoxas91 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
This is really good. You should keep going with it. :D
panther73110 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I was just wondering if you are going to finish this story?
Update chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
So when are you going to update this?
Areus Bookworm chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
I adore this fanfic. I cant wait for you to update!
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
When's the next update to this?
U.N.S chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
Great Chapter, might be a bit confusing for those who hadn't read King Arthur's Legends. Anyway, When are you going to update? It getting really interesting!
Dragon Knight chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Update! the wait's killing me!
Narcus chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Just finish reading all four chapters, interesting so far. Looking forward to the family confrontion.
U.N.S chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Interesting I'm getting the mistaken identity feeling coming up for Eragon, if he doesn't resemble his parents anymore then it will be hard for Arthur or anyone else to accept him as the heir, not to mention with Merlin dead doesn't help the situation as well.

Also, will the empire stage an invasion of Britain later on?

Also I've got the feeling that the Faerie's are not well liked in Britain, all the more trouble for Eragon.
The Guy who Reads Fanfics chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Yo I just read the chapters, and all I need to say is,

UPDATE! The Shit is just getting started!
U.N.S chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Sorry, I wasn't able to review earlier, too much work at this time. Anyway an interesting chapter, never actually thought that Gawain might be one of the villians in the story.

I would like to ask, will the Empire later on in the story plan to invade Britain because that would be interesing. Also it would allow Eragon/Amhar take the throne more easily since he has more knowledge in dealing with the Empire and he's the champion in the Varden ranks and one of their top commanders.

Besides that the writing is really good, the story is moving abit slow but thats probably because you need to explain abit more about the King Arthur legend since not everyone knows about it. Beside that, update quickly and keep up the good work!