Reviews for Kitsune Anbu Kousei
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
the anbu tattoo men ws placed on the left arm

Kaito is hungry want to eat
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Its Anko!
Off course!
ardad95 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Gfeat chapter and plot. I believe that snake is anko and for extra credit cat is yuugao
nonjames chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
OK THAT JUST SUCK
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
anko. snake is anko isn't it? great story...
Simoniansim chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
what can I say... great. The tempo and character interpretation were absolutely great. The mood of the story is decent too, not that we've seen any anbu ceremony in manga or anime though.

I'm not sure Anko's character fits the orriginal, but since she's more of a secondary character, her case is kind of opened for fan author re-interpretation... which is nice.

Anyway, great job! Keep em comming please :D
ForeverFallen76 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Wow! It's like your writing ability took a complete 180. I was reading your earlier works and they drove me nuts with all the grammar, spelling, and comprehension mistakes. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the stories, but I felt that they could be a lot better. Anyway, this story is really really good. Again though, has Anything in the recent Manga happened? Akatsuki, sage training and mastering, futon chakra mastering, and completion of the rasengan? Obviously, from Kakashi's statement, he hasn't been told of his heritage yet or has he? Has he learned the Hiraishin, will he? If anything has happened in the recent manga, then there is no way that Anko would be doubting his skill. As of now in the manga, Naruto is the strongest person in the village and everyone knows and accepts that. He may lose a fight to a very powerful and experienced ninja, but it will be very very close and they only one because of their decades of combat experience and their knowledge of him; this is in a no-kill situation. If it was a kill-on-sight situation, then Naruto would win because all of his jutsu are all so destructive. Though it takes a lot and I mean a lot of finesse and skill to beat someone and not kill them than it does to kill them. Anyway, great chapter and I can't wait until your next update. Later.
Fuyuriku chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Hmmn... Not too bad, tough I would refrain from making unnecassery comments in the middle of the chapter... Otherwise, not too any mistakes... O well, till the next time.
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
good start i can't wait for the next update.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Author notes in the middle of the chapter are disruptive to the flow and quite frankly, annoying.

If you want us to know something, tell us through your characters or save it till the end.

This isn't an editorial. Your voice is not supposed to be heard right in the middle of the plot.
Arch Zell chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
is snake anko or yugo uh... the girl that hatake liked the original proctor in the 3rd part of the chunnin exams
Kinky Bunny on crack chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
you need too get a beta

anyway your story is good so please update soon
Kelidril chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
hello

sorry but you are posted your story in the French section.

I think you should change the section where you publish your story.

about your story : it is a good beginning

excuse me for my bad english

good evening