Reviews for Shattered Mirror Continuation
RosiePosieRW chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Are you going to update?
lynsay chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
I love that Nikolas was not dead but he survived as well but please update again soon?
lisasumayyah chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
Yahhhh! Write more please I want ro know wht happened
me52864 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I am a huge admirer of the Den of Shadows series, and what u have done with the plot after Shattered mirror is genius but at the same time might become tedious. After all u r starting a war, and wars for what i have read take many books to complete...so i wish you the best of luck, and i will be reading your post till the end. I can't wait to see how u end it :D
fashsm chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love it so far! I hated the really open ending to shattered mirror, as well. You should definatly keep on writing.
lynsay chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
Ooh no why did Nicolas die? I want Sarah & Christopher to be together but I want his brother to find happiness too? Update soon and please tell me that Nicolas lives?
lynsay chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Awe I hope that Christoper and Sarah are reunited together soon?
edwardluv chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Loving ur version to the continuation of the book I was left wondering with the original ending. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
lynsay chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Please update with some Sarea/Christopher scenes please?
camuslover chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
i think you need to break up the first paragraph, its too long. possibly restructure this better. but the story is great and i love the direction ur taking this in.
camuslover chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
DUDE! lol did i ever say you were awesome! this chapter was great. i wish it was longer. omg i cannot wait to see what happens next. oh one more thing is defensive supposed to be defenses? anyways great chapter! update soon
lynsay chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
I love this story...Please write more...
camuslover chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
this was really good. i don't know if you have corrected it by now but you have spelling mistake. formfrom. other than that i loved it. you have completely ensnared me in your story. cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon PLEASE!
Ildolcefarniente chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
I like this story!
Ildolcefarniente chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
This is good, i wanna read the next chapter now:-)