Reviews for Alphabet Soup
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Amazing job with these!
PuzzledBookie chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I love this! I really want an entire story for some of these (especially number 28)!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I like this so very much! I can't wait for you to update this.
Cello06 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
this is fantastic! i hope you update again :)
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Howard the ivy. *squeals at the cuteness* My friend once had a fern named Pedro.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Warp the beagle! How cute!
xxjhopsterxx chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
update quick! update quick!
Hikari Urania chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Loved them especially the "Jim" one that one was cute...well my terms of cute which probably mean something closer to great than attractive...

But whatev...Still i truly loved this and i hope you update soon!
irezel chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
yay, great job. still really love these little drabbles...but more than half the time i want MORE...:p
Dark Satirist chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
LOVE IT!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
*snickers* fauna? Hippocampus? irrational? god lord ur gonna kill someone if ur not careful

really like insect
Goomba chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Nice. Not quite as suggestive as chapter 1 but I liked it all the same. Chapter 1 seemed to somehow convey a wider amount of possibilities, where I felt this latest batch repeated itself a little bit at times. I like that in 25 (or so) paragraphs I can get the feeling of many little stories all different from each other. I am still excited for the next round and would encourage just a minute or two more in developing your focus. (And may I suggest: Kill, Leave, Mother and Need.)

Cheers Jen
gone5eva chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
*giga-gasp* I could see that last one being a full fanfic story. :D
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
absolutle loved the last one! great job and i cant wait for more
JaneConstantine chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
These are hilarious...I like the serious ones like 23 and 48, because they allow room for imagination!