Reviews for All are meant to fall
coraz chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Hello!
Your fic was awesome to read! It's amazing to see how much you managed to respect the characters personnality. I was under the impression that this was the mangaka script for her manga :)
The story itself was also interesting and the plot always captivating :)
I hope you will do more stories about vassalord, well I am going to check on your profile to see if there are other ones :)

Best,
Coraz.
Shizu-ruu chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Pfft, actually the smut did happen in the manga extra
Akidou chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Dude I loved this! After getting back into vassalord after a while I was craving some fanfic and this is exactly what I needed! Very interesting story with great characterization, my favorite - hurt/comfort, and some sexy times in the last chapter to top it all off! Fantastic. I really enjoyed this, great work! :D
deemama66 chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Yes yes yes ..as good as when cherry and johnny were in that mafia prison
Lmaso
One of the many nana mangas i go to when i need a pickmeup
I have favored this ...!

P.s. manga 7 is going to be the last BUT a anime of this fabulous duo will be bundled with it ...news via anime news network and cruncyroll
drcalvin chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
THAT WAS HOT!

A on writing a plotty, sexy, creepy as hell and throughout AWESOME Vassalord fic! Thank you, Sir or Madam, for a fantastic reading experience!
drcalvin chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Wow, you've managed a story that is on the same level (or worse? dun-dun-duuuun) of fucked up as Vassalord canon! I LOVE IT!

Really the comforting descriptions in the beginning and how it's then revealed that Cherry is still being tortured, and how messed up he is inside. Looking forward to all the chapters I have left D

Thanks for writing this, great fic!
IOTR chapter 16 . 12/24/2011
I loved this story! The ups and downs of it had me hooked the entire time. I love the emotion and all the action in it, especially the ending! :) Lovely work.
LadyElaineLovegood chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
Thank you so much. What a wonderful set of final chapters! I'll be sad that I don't have to check back for updates, but I think I can console myself by re-reading the whole thing from the beginning.
general zargon chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
YAY! *Streamers and confetti* About time, I say! :D Thank you very much for writing this, and I really enjoyed it! Regarding the foot thing, considering what happened in vol. 1, I'm pretty sure Johnny and Cherry didn't mind. :P Please keep up the excellent work!
black.k.kat chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
*Regular programing will resume once the author has stemmed her nosebleed and stopped hyperventilating*

Okay! Last chapter! I don't know whether to cheer or sob. I love it, of course - like there was a doubt! And that line, "Kiss me, you miserable cretin," that was just wonderful. And the tie-in to that first scene in the manga, with Johnny getting his feet bathed, was great.

And the smut. One can never forget the smut. .

Even so, I felt that the emotions portrayed - Cherry overcoming the last of his hesitation, Johnny finally getting what he's wanted for 150 years, the soothing of doubts, and fears - those emotions FAR outweighed any paltry lemon. (Though yours was very good.) Still, I'm a sucker for emotion and feel-good endings, and this had both in spades!

And the last comment? Sooo totally Johnny. That cracked me up.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Virtual hugs, kisses, cookies, and whatever else your heart can dream up, straight from me to a truly wonderful author.

K-Kitty
black.k.kat chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
I bow to your incredible talent to create a heart-wrenching story, bring it through enough twists and turns to make a roller-coaster jealous, add a good dose of angst, horror, humor, and gore, and then create a wonderfully sweet, touching ending. You are god!

This is a wonderful chapter, just amazing. Owen's sacrifice was painful, as were Cherry's words to Johnny in Hell - I wanted to punch him, even though I understood his reasons. It's also wonderful that Barry made a reappearance. Somehow, even though he's a demon-rapist-torturer, he's still a likable character. I put it down to your skill crafting characters.

The scene where Beliel was killed was also great. The addition of the Bible verse was perfect. And then the ending...just too cute for words! (Owen's reaction really made me laugh, as did Rayfel's!)

Most satisfying thing? Johnny punching Barry. I've been waiting 15 chapters for that!

Can't wait for the epilogue! I have no doubt that it will be as absolutely amazing as the rest of this story!

K-Kitty
mistic fox chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
Perfect ending! :)
Pustekuchen chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
beautiful conclusion to that dark story. I'm glad it's a happy one and look forward to the smutty epilogue. ;D
skidney chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
That was a freakin AWESOME chapter!
general zargon chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
YAY! Beliel and Barry are gone! I have to admit, this story didn't end how I thought it would, but this ending was just as great. I'm just happy that Johnny and Cherry are together now! :D Yay for fluff! I look forward to the epilogue!