Reviews for Next Best Thing
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
That is just the sweetest thing! And unlike most romantic gestures Michael makes in fanfiction, I can actually believe he'd do this.
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Possibly THE best moment I have ever read between Michael and Fiona. No, seriously. The thought of Michael alone in Pakistan on a rough mattress listening to Fi's voice makes me want to just take him, put him in her arms, and never let him let go. :)Getting Thank you.
moviechick9620 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
oh i love this so much...
it was REALLY good... like REALLY good! thank you for writing it!
icepixel chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is lovely. I love the idea of Michael recording one of their conversations in a Dublin pub, and carrying it with him to play before he fell asleep and so he could say goodnight to Fi.
BurnedmichaelY chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
this is so amazing, I read this before and i just remembered it and had to read it again. Beautifully done :)
mfnikki97 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
awww a romantic mike is such a rare phenomenon that wen i read this my heart just went 'awwwwwwwww'! amazing job! really cute ;D
Pri Maclay chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was so sweet! I love it!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Aww. Great story.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
truly beautiful i think you've captured the essense of Mike and Fi
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Okay... uber cute. A bit out of character for Michael, but I think it worked. Rather curious how Fi made up with Sam, though... :D

BE
Swingflip chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So cute! Its hard to see Michael being that romantic, but I love it!
Mayhem Managed chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aww. That's one of the sweetest things I can imagine for in-character Burn Notice characters. Nice job!
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw. VERY good, and VERY realistic! Love it!
SaoirseConnelly chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
The ending actually made me say "Aw!" out loud to my cat. Very sweet, charming, and wonderfully written. Thanks for posting!
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010