Reviews for Next Best Thing
Lyssa chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Stupid mobile! Sigh, moving on.

I love how Fiona gets to realize how much of an impact she had on Michael even though they were apart. Melt my heart and make it impossible for any man to measure up to this fantasy why don't you. Your writing really paints a picture for the reader and I thoroughly enjoyed this. I'll have to check out our other fics. Keep writing because you have talent.
Lyssa chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Oops! Cut myself off there.
Lyssa chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Simply exquisite. I find myself agreeing with one of the other reviewers; "...unlike most romantic gestures Michael makes in fanfiction, I can actually believe he'd do this". This story makes me smile so big my cheeks hurt and makes my heart ache for the bittersweet history they share. I love how
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
That is just the sweetest thing! And unlike most romantic gestures Michael makes in fanfiction, I can actually believe he'd do this.
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Possibly THE best moment I have ever read between Michael and Fiona. No, seriously. The thought of Michael alone in Pakistan on a rough mattress listening to Fi's voice makes me want to just take him, put him in her arms, and never let him let go. :)Getting Thank you.
moviechick9620 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
oh i love this so much...
it was REALLY good... like REALLY good! thank you for writing it!
icepixel chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is lovely. I love the idea of Michael recording one of their conversations in a Dublin pub, and carrying it with him to play before he fell asleep and so he could say goodnight to Fi.
BurnedmichaelY chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
this is so amazing, I read this before and i just remembered it and had to read it again. Beautifully done :)
mfnikki97 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
awww a romantic mike is such a rare phenomenon that wen i read this my heart just went 'awwwwwwwww'! amazing job! really cute ;D
Pri Maclay chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was so sweet! I love it!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Aww. Great story.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
truly beautiful i think you've captured the essense of Mike and Fi
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Okay... uber cute. A bit out of character for Michael, but I think it worked. Rather curious how Fi made up with Sam, though... :D

BE
Swingflip chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So cute! Its hard to see Michael being that romantic, but I love it!
Mayhem Managed chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aww. That's one of the sweetest things I can imagine for in-character Burn Notice characters. Nice job!