Reviews for Wicked meets Wicked
EmeraldAngelofDarkness chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Oh. My. Oz. I need to know Nessa's thoughts!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
The Nun joke made me laugh so hard. I liked the Harry Potter reference!

ComingAndGoingByBubble
lemon1110 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
obliviate XD im gonna scream that when i want to get out of a conversation.
AnimegirlTohru chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
aw i kno u wrote this like months ago but u shud continue it :-)
AnimegirlTohru chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
HAHAHA! nice!
claramadesouffles chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
I loved it! Can't help but wonder what Nessa's reaction was, though...hm...
terfle chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Poor Maguire. Being ambushed by his creation :P More of the nun jokes would be have been good but I liked this one
Hedwig466 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Very interesting... I wish we saw more of Fiyero's reactions.. That certainly would've been interesting. It seems interesting (and awesome) that the characters that exist in the story are the musical ones.. Hope I don't offend you, but I definitely liked the musical better.

Awesome!
Bang You're Dead chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Yay Gregory Maguire tied to a chair!

Great Chap

:P x
Broadway Babe WA chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Hilarious!

Ok random idea: The WICKED characters from the books should go see the play haha. Wonder what they think on THEIR alternate selves.
phoenixbird777 chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Cool!
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
What a funny idea! I actually laughed out loud when Elphaba realized she was a nun. Hahah! Great story!

EB
KindofaWickedFan chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I enjoyed this! I especially liked the dynamics between the three of them. Haha, it makes sense that they would mind-wipe, but I kind of wish we could know how they would live their lives knowing their futures... or if they would search for the script of the musical! Would make for an interesting spin-off! Anyway, good work. :)
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
The ending wasn't that bad! I enjoyed this story. It was short but good.
Areyoufeelingwicked chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
hehehe 1-1 nun ehehee i saw that on a shirt once i started laughing really hard and the guy just looks at me and my dad lectured me for it because i was in church. "I know I'm green, get over it!" so funny i love the way she put that... and "Oh nothing," he said casually, but as the author followed the girls in, Fiyero heard him mutter 'From the play...'

I dont think this was meant to be funny but it was any way